Deutsche Bank

Deutsche Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2015
Updated Jan 28, 2015

Agile Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Pretty relaxed interview. Questions that were asked were based off of my resume for the most part. For example "Tell me about blank and how you would say it changed you or your outlook." At the end of the interview they give you a chance to ask them any questions.

Interview Questions
    • What was the time when you are faced with a cultural difference and how did you adapt?   Answer Question
    A set pay scale for the 4-6 months of training and then a salary is negotiated if you are offered a full time position

Intern Interview

Interview and Superdays. it was a good experience and there was a lot to learn and experience. the peopel were very nice and accomodating. technical in interviews. but if your lucky, can get a little bit looser of an interviewer

Summer Analyst Interview

It is a sophomore program. I got the invitation through email, and it was a first round interview in New York. I interviewed with two people from different industry group. Since I don't have many relevant experiences, most of the questions are behavioral and related to my resume.

Technology Investment Banking Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

was reached out to after applying through my university by an alumni. he was very friendly. we had an initial phone call for 30 minutes. He told me a lot about the firm and his own work and gave me a lot of time for questions, so have a handful of smart questions ready. very straightforward interview. asked about my thoughts on a couple of markets.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

2 on 1 interview. one of the interviewers was the technical side and the other was behavioral. Basically just went through my resume. very friendly and seems like a good place to work. they spoke to each other a little, which eased off some of the tension. asked me to walk him through a DCF and then wanted me to discuss WACC.

Interview Questions
    • Walk me through a DCF. What is WACC and how do you calculate it?   Answer Question

Global Markets Trading Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

It was on campus interview.
    I interviewed with a guy from England.

It was typical one-on-one interview between me and a hiring manager.
    The interviewer will ask questions about my experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job.

Interview Questions
    • What if you have bad colleague in your team?
      How can you handle?

View Answer

Global Markets Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2015.

One round phone interview, including behavioural questions and basic questions such as" talk about what's new on the markets", basically to test whether you are following the market properly.
    Final interview includes two rounds. Interviewee meet with two interviewers each time. The final interview is very technical, includes lots of follow-up questions. There were several basic math questions but not very difficult. I was also asked "what's the gdp growth rate of India?" "what's the relation between Rubble and some southeast countries currencies" "plan QE as you are ECB"

Interview Questions
    • The interviewers tried to get to know your capacity to compare different markets and allocate resources. It's helpful to know fundamentals and economic policies of all the important economies.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2015.

Applied through on Campus Recruiting, needed a minimum 3.5. Had not spoken with anyone at DB Jacksonville before the interview. No Technical questions, just wanted to get to know me and why I wanted to work for Deutsche Bank and in Jacksonville. The Guys were pretty chill and the interview was very conversational. They emphasized the growth of their group in Jacksonville.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Applied to db Achieve online. Flown to NY for interviews for the Sales&Trading position, went through first and final round interviews. The first round had two interviewers and was 30 minutes; the final round had two 30 minute interviews each with two interviewers.

Corporate Banking and Securities Markets Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Initial communication was through email, the entire internship process took a week since the day I was contacted. Had two interviews total. The interview time was sort of bad; it was during finals. However, they were flexible and instead of an in person interview, I opted for a phone interview instead. People were very friendly and it was an educational experience.