Deutsche Bank

Getting the Interview

404 candidate interviews

IT Analyst Interview

IT Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2008.

Interview Details – First it was a numeric test. They asked me to finish within 7 days. The test is very similar to the Citi One. The first tel interview is consists of some general questions. Which can be found at wiki job. I thing my answer about investment banking is not clear enough, so I got rejected after the phone interview.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Cary, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in March 2010.

Interview Details – First there was a mis-interpretation from my side. I believed that the position required a software engineer or application engineer and unfortunately that is not the case.

The company was looking for Business Analyst who can program. So be prepared to answer as if you are going to be a business analyst.

Analyst - Technology Interview

Analyst - Technology
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2010.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interviews, both were intensive on personality and problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Vice President - Technology Interview

Vice President - Technology
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – The interview was panel style. I was asked very detailed questions about specific technologies. As a database modeler, they threw all sorts of scenarios at me. The bottom line here is that if they are looking for technical expertise, then you better have deep knowledge and experience.

Interview Question – I was asked to draw a diagram of a self referential master detail relationship and explain when such a structure would be appropriate   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no room for negotiation. The offer was take it or leave it.

Intern Interview

Intern
New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – Deutsche had an information session on the university campus about two weeks before their interview date. Good idea to try and mingle with their reps. They ask to apply on their website. The interview was two on one. Very difficult including a technical portion. Thirty minute interview. Ask questions about your résumé, past projects, and group experiences.

Interview Question – Tell me about the God Particle.   Answer Question

Spring Week IBD Interview

Interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview Details – Online tests and application form followed by 3 face to face interviews and more maths tests.

Interview Question – Greatest Achiecement   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Hamburg (Germany)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2013.

Interview Details – Initial interview was set up after a review of my resume. It was a first round interview conducted by one of their associates. It was supposed to be a competency-based interview. Some tough questions which asks about technical questions, DCF, Markets, interest rate cuts, why did markets fall etc! Which is more expensive - equity or debt?

Interview Question – How would you go about valuing a car company?   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme Interview

Interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview Details – Poor communication and organisation throughout.

Interview Question – How would you account for an Interest Rate Swap?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2013.

Interview Details – Had phone interview with associate. Asked the standard investment banking questions for the first round including technicals and what I did this summer. HR got back within a week for invite for superday. Superday the was the following week. Flew out and had four interviews; met with associates and up in the team. Received an offer the night of.

Interview Question – Lets say you're a company and you're paying your employees with all cash. Now you decide to pay them half with cash and half with stock compensation. How does this effect the three statements?   Answer Question

GTO Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – I applied through campus recruiting, and was interviewed on campus. It was a 2 on 1 stress interview. One interviewer talked a lot more than the other. It was mostly behavioral - I was asked to elaborate on my resume. Focused a lot on your future career path and how you hope to grow from the program.

Interview Question – What do you think is the difference between a business analyst and a functional analyst.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deutsche Bank

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deutsche Bank interview questions and advice. All 404 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deutsche Bank employees and interview candidates.