Deutsche Bank

Average Difficulty
447 candidate interviews

IT Analyst Interview

IT Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2008.

Interview Details – First it was a numeric test. They asked me to finish within 7 days. The test is very similar to the Citi One. The first tel interview is consists of some general questions. Which can be found at wiki job. I thing my answer about investment banking is not clear enough, so I got rejected after the phone interview.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer
Cary, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in March 2010.

Interview Details – First there was a mis-interpretation from my side. I believed that the position required a software engineer or application engineer and unfortunately that is not the case.

The company was looking for Business Analyst who can program. So be prepared to answer as if you are going to be a business analyst.

Analyst - Technology Interview

Analyst - Technology
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2010.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interviews, both were intensive on personality and problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Vice President - Technology Interview

Vice President - Technology
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – The interview was panel style. I was asked very detailed questions about specific technologies. As a database modeler, they threw all sorts of scenarios at me. The bottom line here is that if they are looking for technical expertise, then you better have deep knowledge and experience.

Interview Question – I was asked to draw a diagram of a self referential master detail relationship and explain when such a structure would be appropriate   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no room for negotiation. The offer was take it or leave it.

New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – Deutsche had an information session on the university campus about two weeks before their interview date. Good idea to try and mingle with their reps. They ask to apply on their website. The interview was two on one. Very difficult including a technical portion. Thirty minute interview. Ask questions about your résumé, past projects, and group experiences.

Interview Question – Tell me about the God Particle.   Answer Question

Spring Week IBD Interview

Spring Week IBD

Interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview Details – Online tests and application form followed by 3 face to face interviews and more maths tests.

Interview Question – Greatest Achiecement   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Hamburg (Germany)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2013.

Interview Details – Initial interview was set up after a review of my resume. It was a first round interview conducted by one of their associates. It was supposed to be a competency-based interview. Some tough questions which asks about technical questions, DCF, Markets, interest rate cuts, why did markets fall etc! Which is more expensive - equity or debt?

Interview Question – How would you go about valuing a car company?   Answer Question

Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in April 2013.

Interview Details – Managing Director of M&A, tough tough questions, he asked me a lot of questions on different valuation methods. Attitude was friendly tho. Do not recommend any students in a 3 years degree to try that position, you need at least a double degree. One of the question is, Do you get a long with your mother? I was so speechless.

Interview Question – How would you evaluate an M&A? Open ended   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in June 2012.

Interview Details – 1 - Online tests and telephone interview (standard numerical test and competency based interview)

2 - Assessment center (including a one on one interview as well as more tests and a presentation)

Interview Question – Why are you here today?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2010.

Interview Details – Joined under graduate trainee programme. The process takes around 2 months ( Submitted application in September, interview in October, confirmation in November).

Did online reasoning test when applying the job. I was required to take only numerical reasonings back in 2008 but heard that the subsequent years candidates were required to take verbal reasonings too.

Called up by HR for interview 2 weeks later.

Went through 2 sessions yet 4 rounds of interview. The first session was interviewed by two team managers (VP level). Two weeks later, the second session was interviewed by three D level managers, 3 rounds back-to-back (30min each). Had on-site numerical paper test (1 hour) after the back-to-back interview.

Interview Question – "Tell me how do you judge a situation?"   Answer Question

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!