Deutsche Bank Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2015

Summer(Human Resources) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Friendly staff. They asked normal and expected questions, however with no past experience in the sector that worked against me. Did my own research on the department but the person who interviewed me went through all the structure and basic backgrounds before I could speak about it. That was a bit unexpected.

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2011.

Interview

Had two rounds of interview with Hiring Manager and ImplementationTeam Lead; Subsequently, met with Branch Head and the Implementation Head as a one on one. Upon clearing these interviews, had a HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Queries on previous work experience; Exposure to Cash Management; How did i get along with my previous boss.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimal Negotiation

Human Resources Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

walk in to the sec. theyll have you wait in a room
    then the interview is two on one
    just a normal conversation at first basic interview walk through your resume, tell us about a time you had a conflict with member in a group and how did you go about resolving it.

Interview Questions

• basic interview questions
      tell me about a time you had a conflict with a member in a group
      walk through your resume etc

Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter about the position. Its a remote position where the managers and team members are in different states. The recruiter was the liaison throughout. Three consecutive hour long phone interviews. One with hiring manager and two with team members.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself . Day to day responsibilities? Project Management Skill examples? Style of communication? How do you stay connected while working Remotely?   Answer Question

Finance Manager : Rates and Credit Derivative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Mumbai (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

2 techinical and one hr round...one with local manager havibg zero product knowledge ...they ask about general market news.... the other one is proper technical qsns with onshore finance director

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very rigid on pay from HR

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was pretty swift and comprehensive, with focus on technical skills and one's ability to learn. First round of numeracy and literacy tests followed by second round of interviews, and then final round of three interviews and further testing. Final round was more demanding than previous rounds so required a significant amount of stamina to get through.

Analyst - Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process was quick and efficiently managed by HR. They ensure that everyone feels comfortable and introduce the candidates to the current graduates and give information about the bank in general. Once the first stage of the interview has been completed which was 2 on 1 they respond very quickly within a few days. The final stage of the interview consisted of 3 rounds looking at the CV and finally they call back within 1-2 days (mine was in the afternoon the very same day) and give feedback to your performance.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about my CV and on key skills such as communication, team work and time management.   Answer Question

Train to Hire Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a quick 20-25 minutes long interview with 2 non HR representatives. Got there 10 minutes early, the HR rep I met at the school career fair showed me in, waited about 10 minutes and then went into interview room. There were 4 interview rooms interviewing every 20-25 minutes so seemed like a recruiting day for them.

Interview Questions

• Why Deutsche Bank? A lot of behavioral questions, tell me a time when....   Answer Question

Associate, Inhouse Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Face to face interview
    The interview run very fast with a breif introdution from the interviewers talking about their projects and experience.
    The rest is competency-based questions, ask about teamwork, challenges, why bank, why this role, mostly related to personal quality.
    I didn't realise the time is actually very short, and soon went to the wrap up.

Interview Questions

• What's your opinion on corporate banking?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Met with the hiring manager at their branch in SF as well as a few other people on their team, it was a little bit unstructured but also casual than other banks and they were very nice.

Interview Questions

• What was a class you took in college that stuck out to you the most?   Answer Question