Deutsche Bank Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2014
Updated Aug 26, 2014
453 interviews

DB Achieve Summer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

I found out about it through school career website; two interview rounds, both at their NYC office. First round were managers who conducted very friendly interviews and the final was with senior managers who were more serious and did both behavioral and technical with a slight emphasis on behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • How did you conduct a currency trade transaction and how much money did you make/lose?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in July 2013.

This was a very long and complex interview process involving 8 separate interviews: telephone, in person and video. Interviews were from various departments that interacted with the open position.

Senor Software Engineer/Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Cary, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in May 2014.

1) Applied onlne; Deutsche Bank Recruiter reaches out - after a 15-min. conversation resume is forwarded for internal manager review. Couple of more internal recruiters do a smooth hand-off and schedule interview times. - Pleasant conversation and process.

2) 1hr - Telephone interview with hiring manger. Very pleasant to talk with, explained position and role - made this interviewee fell at-ease. After conversation, actual role has a narrower scope than position's description - with a heavy focus on SQL/prepared statements to support eSpear - an award-winning (2002) but aging back-end system.

3) Not a good match, and this interviewee was not the best prepared. Would give Deutsche Bank thumbs up on the process.

Interview Questions
    • Mapping objects/class composition/aggregation/inheritance to table (in all fairness - after mentioning I was rusty on joins, it served as an invitation for further questions on this topic)   View Answer
    • Abstract class vs. Inheritance   View Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2012.

The interview process was quick, it took less than an hour.

Interview Questions
    • The manager had ask very specific detail of IT to see if I could if I could be a good fit of the job.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in June 2010.

The hiring and interview process was not bad. I was asked about my resume and general personality questions. Be able to tell them about your experiences and your motivation. No technical questions at this point. Very nice, but semi-formal. To prepare, read about Deutsche Bank and what they look for.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in April 2014.

hr, then hiring manager then managing director

went through a recruiter

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2010.

Was submitted by a recruiter, Interview process was a month long with phone screening and 2 in person rounds

Analyst Interview

telephone then face to face in 5 rounds

Assistant Vice President IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cary, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in March 2010.

Long process, interviews with multiple people. No hard questions asked.

Assistant Vice President - Technology Interview

easy to medium level...4 interviews in person. focus on what previous projects were.