Deutsche Bank

Updated Dec 12, 2014

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2014.

Applied through on campus recruiting. Interviewed in the morning and recieved an invite to superday at the office the next day. Interviews were not bad at all. There were 4 interviews, each of them 20 minutes long with teams of two. Analysts all the way up to the MD interviewed me.

Interview Questions
    • How does a 10 million dollar decrease in depreciation affect the 3 financial statements?   Answer Question
    • What is higher? Cost of equity or cost of debt?   Answer Question
    • Why are manhole covers round?   Answer Question

Compliance Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2014.

They recruited from my university via a resume drop. Two people from the Compliance group came to campus to interview students for the whole day. Within a day I was invited to the second round interview on location, where I met two others in a conference room. Within one day of notification, I was expected to be on location. It was hard to do this with such short notice.

The interview itself was chaotic, to say the least. They claim to want candidates from varying background but they only want law students. The interview lasted 20 minutes and they did not give a tour. It was hard to justify driving 8 hours for it.

I was told that I would get a reply within a week. Now, 4 weeks later and no reply - even after sending a thank you note a day after the interview and a follow-up two weeks later. It's as if I dreamt up this interview with the level of radio silence that I am being subjected to.

Analyst - Technology Interview

First interviewed on campus, then interviewed later on site. The entire process spanned over 3 months. Overall, the people were very nice and I was able to meet with people over multiple days when visiting on site.

Asset Wealth Management Global Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2014.

The interview process is pretty general. It comes with first round phone interview, just asked some questions about resume and behavioral questions, such as leadership, teamwork, most like course. The next is onsite interview, first round in the morning then if you do well, they will call you back to have a final round in the afternoon.

Corporate Banking Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2014.

After the initial CV screening process, you are invited into a first-round interview, which consists of two different interviews with employees at different levels. The structure of the interview is: personal questions related to your CV, industry-related questions and brain teasers. Finally you are allowed to ask questions about the position/company/experience. If you pass this first round, you are invited to a second round.

Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

3 rounds of interview, telephonic and skype round. Questions asked related to your work by putting out the scenarios and judging how person answers it. Clear and crisp interview process

Global Markets Analyst Interview

On campus interview - 3 people; 1 - technical questions, 2 people - behavior questions
    I haven't heard it back from them yet.
    Behavior questions were very general. Not hard.
    However, technical questions were killed me...

Interview Questions
    • Technical Questions were really hard for me. I got some questions from my relevant coursework list.   Answer Question

Global Markets Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

On-campus interview with three interviewers (one on one). Everyone lasted for thirty minutes. Two of them asked behavior questions and one asked technical based on resume and background like delta, gamma, current market news. There were also some brainteasers.

Analyst Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Laid back interview. Nothing out of the ordinary just behavioral questions. I interviewed with three VP's and they were all very friendly, answered all my questions, and spoke very highly of the company, which I could tell since all three have been there for years. Only thing is you must take an excel quiz and answer finance questions before/after the interview.

Assistant Vice President Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

one HR interview, two Managers interview then show around the place, there are two floors, 1st floor one side seems very tense, where all other floors are more lively, overall nothing special of this place, didn't feel like a fun place working environment

no career growth