Deutsche Bank

Deutsche Bank Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2014
Updated Nov 23, 2014

Asset Management Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

super nice people, NYC office

Interview Questions
    • tell me something about yourself that happened before everything here on your resume   Answer Question

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Phone interview then panel

Summer Analyst Interview

superday, two rounds

Intern Interview

campus recruiting, campus event, on campus interview(first round) if you make it, they invite you the very next to their new york office for final round of interviews. Didnt make it to the final round. the intern program is very competitive and very well paid internship.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2014.

Went to a networking session, got called for a super day of sorts at their Wall St. headquarters with was a morning interview session and a callback for an afternoon interview session.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how purchasing a piece of $10million equipment would affect the financial statements in year one and going into perpetuity   View Answer

Winter Internship Interview

Basic question about the role and division which in my case is Trade Finance

Interview Questions
    At the end of interview, I got an offer.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Initial phone call, then a half day with several interviews in person.

Interview Questions
    • Using object notation, how would you solve this problem. Then the problem was posed.   View Answer
    pretty simple. they would not accept any counter offer. their offer was as good as it got.

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

One interview over the phone and one interview in person

Interview Questions
    Yes, they offered me 33K but I declined and they increased the offer to 35000.

Group Technology and Operation Interview

on campus interview, I gave recruiters my resume and they called me the same day asking me to prepare an interview tomorrow. Most of them were just behavioral questions, no surprising questions. You will experience one 30-min interview with one or two interviewers. I need to point out that this division do hire business analysts, but I think the number is relatively limited. They hire most CS major students.

Interview Questions
    • "Show me an example that you dealt with large amount of data"   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

I applied through college on-campus recruiting through a resume drop. I was then contacted a week later for a 1st round interview. The interviewer was very friendly and most of the questions were "fit" questions. I was asked about my previous summer experiences, favorite class, and why I was interested in the position/firm.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to describe 3 different valuation methodologies and a pro and con of each.   Answer Question