Deutsche Bank Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 23, 2014
Updated Aug 23, 2014
451 interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

One interview over the phone and one interview in person

Interview Questions
    Yes, they offered me 33K but I declined and they increased the offer to 35000.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2012.

Interviewed as part of top-10 MBA summer internship. Process begins with on-campus networking event and ends with two rounds of interviews (one 30-minute interview on campus and one super day at Deutsche Bank).

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at Deutsche Bank versus other top banks that are interviewing you today?   View Answer

Global Markets Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2013.

The interview process was rather pleasant. They took us out to dinner the night before at a nice place. However, the interview itself was not what I expected because they didn't ask many technicals, it was mostly behavioral.

Group Technology and Operation Interview

on campus interview, I gave recruiters my resume and they called me the same day asking me to prepare an interview tomorrow. Most of them were just behavioral questions, no surprising questions. You will experience one 30-min interview with one or two interviewers. I need to point out that this division do hire business analysts, but I think the number is relatively limited. They hire most CS major students.

Interview Questions
    • "Show me an example that you dealt with large amount of data"   Answer Question

Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2013.

I applied through school recruiting system in junior year.

Interview Questions
    • Not any unexpected ones, but paused at "what is your weakness"   Answer Question
    Not really a negotiation phase.

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

I applied through college on-campus recruiting through a resume drop. I was then contacted a week later for a 1st round interview. The interviewer was very friendly and most of the questions were "fit" questions. I was asked about my previous summer experiences, favorite class, and why I was interested in the position/firm.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to describe 3 different valuation methodologies and a pro and con of each.   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2013.

Two weeks after I first finished an online test, I got invited for 1st round interview. Didn't get into the 2nd round.

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in March 2013.

Grueling on-boarding process

Brief

ECM Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2013.

First round and super day in NY (paid for all expenses). First round with brainteasers and math questions. Final rounds with MD's and a lot more behavioral/fit/just a normal conversation. No surprises and the MD's were all very friendly. Found out the next day if I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your self, stock pitch, market questions, make sure you know every line on your resume and can explain why you made certain choices   Answer Question

Healthcare Investment Banking Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Had one twenty minute phone call- mostly fit questions.
    One month later I was asked to come to the superday.
    I met with 4 different people for 30 minutes each.
    Since I did not have I have finance background I was not asked technical questions.
    Everyone was extremely friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Why Db? Why banking? Why ibanking? How do ibankers evaluate companies?   Answer Question