Deutsche Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

GTO Intern Interview

GTO Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – I applied through campus recruiting, and was interviewed on campus. It was a 2 on 1 stress interview. One interviewer talked a lot more than the other. It was mostly behavioral - I was asked to elaborate on my resume. Focused a lot on your future career path and how you hope to grow from the program.

Interview Question – What do you think is the difference between a business analyst and a functional analyst.   Answer Question

Operations Specialist Interview

Operations Specialist
Santa Ana, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews + 2 in-person.

Interview Question – Since this was an entry-level position, everything was pretty straight-forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate as entry level.

Investment Banking Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2013.

Interview Details – Had phone interview with associate. Asked the standard investment banking questions for the first round including technicals and what I did this summer. HR got back within a week for invite for superday. Superday the was the following week. Flew out and had four interviews; met with associates and up in the team. Received an offer the night of.

Interview Question – Lets say you're a company and you're paying your employees with all cash. Now you decide to pay them half with cash and half with stock compensation. How does this effect the three statements?   Answer Question

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – I applied through my college's campus recruiting website. My first round interview was on campus. They asked a lot of questions about my resume and then why I wanted to be in banking. Second round was at DB and was very similar but more specific about details. Only one on site interview. I then toured a couple of groups and received the offer later in the day.

Interview Question – What is your experience with finance?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in September 2013.

Interview Details – First round. 1 hour interview with three people from the bank, including one HR and two senior managers. The interview was pretty straight forward, the HR will talk with you about different programs they offer and other two ask some basic behavioral questions and technical questions. They are very friendly people.

Interview Question – walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2010.

Interview Details – done quickly and professionally. They did not keep you waiting on their decision.

Interview Question – If you had one year to do anything you wanted to do, any place or anywhere, your finances or financial responsibilities not being an object. What would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very simple, as range was set up front, and

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – The HR who handled my case was very lousy. Didn't set up the interview on time, in fact made me flew down and when I arrived they were not sure if the interview was happening! On top of that I was not even compensated for my tickets. After the interview I was rejected on the grounds that my current salary is already high. They knew this already! I still dont know why my entire day was wasted along with the flight expense.

Interview Question – Not really difficult, mostly around my work related.   Answer Question

Asset & Wealth Management Summer Intern Interview

Asset & Wealth Management Summer Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – Communications were quick and efficient. The company did all the interviewing over a two day period so there was no anxiety over waiting. Offer was communicated shortly after the second interview and I accepted a week later. Interviews were mostly behavioral and had no technical aspects. Was very pleased with the experience.

Interview Question – Tell me about your previous internships.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – Applied through the campus online recruiting website and was contacted a couple of days later. The recruiter was nice and the screening interview was short with mainly behavioral questions, the only one I specifically remember was why finance. Went up to Jacksonville for an interview with 3 guys and I thought it went well but I didn't get the offer.

Interview Question – What was the coolest thing you've done in Excel?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

Interview Details – Only went for first interview

Interview Question – Fit based, discussed mostly background and recent news including my opinion on various ongoing political topics. Also discussed my interest in Deutsche Bank and the position/ fit of skills.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deutsche Bank