Deutsche Bank

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring for investment banking associates is done mostly at the top MBA programs. Our class is composed of alumni from Wharton, HBS, Booth, Columbia, MIT, and other top 10 programs. Focus on fit since DB has a strong culture of diversity and passion to pursue perfection in our work. Prepare your answers in advance since the questions are the typical IB interview questions.

Interview Question – Why did you get such a low GMAT? (I have 720)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Offered and accepted on the spot!

Investment Banking Associate

The process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in September 2009.

Interview Details – Asked questions regarding past experiences, past deals, and where else I'm applying to. It was more of a experience and behavioral interview rather than a technical one. But this might be because I already have experiences with doing financial valuation work.

Interview Question – What financial sponsors did you work with as an investment banker?   View Answer

London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2012.

Interview Details – Online application, two rounds of interviews

Interview Question – What is in my opinion the bank's biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deutsche Bank

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deutsche Bank Investment Banking Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deutsche Bank employees and interview candidates.