Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Deutsche Bank
- Analyst (39)
- Intern (31)
- Summer Analyst (28)
- Operations Analyst (18)
- Financial Analyst (17)
- Vice President (15)
- Business Analyst (13)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (13)
- Technology Analyst (13)
- Investment Banking Analyst (11)
- Global Markets Analyst (11)
- Software Developer (9)
- Associate (9)
- Senior Analyst (7)
- Assistant Vice President (6)
- Assistant Vice President - Technology (5)
- Senior Software Engineer (5)
- IT Analyst (5)
- Analyst - Technology (5)
- Equity Research Associate (5)
- Praktikant (5)
- Director (4)
- Global Markets Summer Analyst (4)
- Technology Analyst Intern (4)
- Graduate Analyst (3)
- Investment Banking Associate (3)
- Internship (3)
- Market Analyst (3)
- Java Developer (3)
- Quantitative Analyst (3)
Investment Banking Associate Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in January 2011.
Hiring for investment banking associates is done mostly at the top MBA programs. Our class is composed of alumni from Wharton, HBS, Booth, Columbia, MIT, and other top 10 programs. Focus on fit since DB has a strong culture of diversity and passion to pursue perfection in our work. Prepare your answers in advance since the questions are the typical IB interview questions.
- Why did you get such a low GMAT? (I have 720) 1 Answer
Offered and accepted on the spot!
Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank
Investment Banking Associate InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Deutsche Bank in September 2009.
Asked questions regarding past experiences, past deals, and where else I'm applying to. It was more of a experience and behavioral interview rather than a technical one. But this might be because I already have experiences with doing financial valuation work.
- What financial sponsors did you work with as an investment banker? 1 Answer
Investment Banking Associate InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in December 2012.
Online application, two rounds of interviews
- What is in my opinion the bank's biggest weakness? Answer Question