Deutsche Bank

Very Easy Interview

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer
Durham, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in April 2013.

Interview Details – HR contacted me after reviewing my profile in linked in, and i was asked to attend first level of phone screen. The interview was very straight forward, pure java questions, from very basic to the latest technique. There was no tricky question at all. Then i was called for an in person interview, one hour with the managers and another hour with the tech team. The behavioral questions where the very common ones like, why do you want to join DB, What are your strengths, what is quality mean to you. What is the toughest situation you had ever faced, Have you faced any conflict with in your team, how did you solve etc..
They where really friendly and it was more of a casual talk.
Technical interview was a cake walk, they started with a question saying its tricky, but i was able to answer that with clear explanation. There was no coding questions asked, again there were set of straight forward java questions and a couple on Junit. I was asked to write some simple SQL.

I answered all the questions correctly, and i felt the team interviewing me was technically weaker than me. Next day the HR called me and asked me to fill in pre employment form, and discussed the Salary, without saying that i was selected or not. Later next day i was said they are working out with an internal movement to fill that position and my skill set is not matching. I found it really frustrating. Hope they don't waste some ones time like this in future.

Interview Question – There was no difficult questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Deutsche Bank

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deutsche Bank Java Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Deutsche Bank employees and interview candidates.