Deutsche Bank Interview Questions in London, UK

Updated Apr 4, 2015

3.1

Associate, Inhouse Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Face to face interview
    The interview run very fast with a breif introdution from the interviewers talking about their projects and experience.
    The rest is competency-based questions, ask about teamwork, challenges, why bank, why this role, mostly related to personal quality.
    I didn't realise the time is actually very short, and soon went to the wrap up.

Interview Questions

• What's your opinion on corporate banking?   1 Answer

Global Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

application ; online tests; first interview in their place in London.
    imho online test are very easy, maybe cut I'm used to the engineering companies types.
    first interview was about CO e the usual competency based questions. Very good atmosphere i must say. Unfortunately I applied for the job for fun and I had not prepared anything for the interview... So I didn't make it but I wasn't interested anyway.

Interview Questions

• All competencies based questions. At least 6 they asked me I guess   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Hiring process consists of 2 rounds of interview. First round is a 40 minute interview with a panel of 3 analysts. After you passed the first round, you will be informed of second round interview about a week later. The second round interview (final round) is one day consisting of 3 individual interviews with 3 managers.

Asset Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied via an online application form and then had to sit a numerical test. Following this I was invited to interview at Deutsche. Both first and final round interviews were almost exclusively competency based. Had a few technical questions in the final round but this was focused on stuff I had done at previous internships. Make sure you know your CV inside out.

Interview Questions

• On which financial statement do you find capital expenditure?   Answer Question

Analyst - Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied Online, Numerical Test, First Round Face-to-Face Interview (2 to 1) with departmental reps. Then Final Round, which consisted of three 30 minutes interviews with senior members of the team.

Interview Questions

• Very competency based interview, so there wasn't anything difficult as such.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Online application, then HR round shortly followed by Director interview.

Market Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

5 stages. First phone interview, then on site written test on maths, statistics, basic programming and finance & banking. Then a presentation on a selected topic e.g. financial crisis, followed back interview with two VP from the department and finally a 1 to 1 interview with a director.

Interview Questions

• Know everything on your CV inside out. Be prepared for what if, and what of, etc. Read extensively if you can.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview consisted of a single stage in-person interview for about an hour. It was a little intimidating as I had three interviewers all popping questions at me. There was a little soft skill stuff but mainly technical.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to implement the Singleton pattern using lazy-loading, which was easy enough, but them the question continued with other implementations of the pattern specifically around multi-threading.   1 Answer

Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Typical 3-stage interview, following generic and contemporary techniques, using the 'Situational, Task, Remedial Action, Resolution,' methodology, including other more specific scenario analysis.

Cultural based scenario questions, including roe plays and written communication and numerical reasoning tests.

Other commercially sensitive techniques.

Interview Questions

• Where can you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Analyst Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

Telephone interview + two face-to-face interviews

Interview Questions

• More on the competence side rather than the technical ones   Answer Question