Deutsche Bank Interview Questions in London, UK

Updated Jun 26, 2015

3.1

Human Resources JOB Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I was invited to 2 interviews but the process seemed to go on for ages!
    Liked the people I met at both interviews they seemed really switched on. But then had to wait over a month for the final outcome.

InHouse Consulting - Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Hiring Process consisted of a number of interview rounds with Director and MD level individuals in the team. Interviews usually consisted of introductory information from the interview on the team / themselves; talking through experience on my CV with questions and finished with a mini case (e.g. Calculating some basic numbers; discussion risks; set up and approach to problems, etc). Interview process was: First - Director; Second - MD; Third - Director; Fourth - MD; Fifth - Director; Sixth - HR (Fifth and Sixth rounds back to back).

Interview Questions

• Why a move into Industry now? Whats the best measure of performance for a Bank? How do you think DB compares to its peers in terms of performance and why?   Answer Question

Associate, Inhouse Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Face to face interview
    The interview run very fast with a breif introdution from the interviewers talking about their projects and experience.
    The rest is competency-based questions, ask about teamwork, challenges, why bank, why this role, mostly related to personal quality.
    I didn't realise the time is actually very short, and soon went to the wrap up.

Interview Questions

• What's your opinion on corporate banking?   1 Answer

Global Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

application ; online tests; first interview in their place in London.
    imho online test are very easy, maybe cut I'm used to the engineering companies types.
    first interview was about CO e the usual competency based questions. Very good atmosphere i must say. Unfortunately I applied for the job for fun and I had not prepared anything for the interview... So I didn't make it but I wasn't interested anyway.

Interview Questions

• All competencies based questions. At least 6 they asked me I guess   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

A one on one interview at first round and three on one at final round. Interviewers were pleasant and made you feel at ease. Asked some more difficult technical questions at final round. First round interviews with Associates, final round with D's and MD's. The interview process was very quick but I had to wait a long time to hear back from when I submitted my application.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

Online application, online tests, and 2 interview days. First day got interviewed by project managers and second day with senior management/business architecht. Everybody was extremely friendly and approachable. Just be relaxed and know a lot about the company

Interview Questions

• Competency-based questions mostly; talk about the markets; what do you know about the role; company share price, number of employees.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Hiring process consists of 2 rounds of interview. First round is a 40 minute interview with a panel of 3 analysts. After you passed the first round, you will be informed of second round interview about a week later. The second round interview (final round) is one day consisting of 3 individual interviews with 3 managers.

Asset Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied via an online application form and then had to sit a numerical test. Following this I was invited to interview at Deutsche. Both first and final round interviews were almost exclusively competency based. Had a few technical questions in the final round but this was focused on stuff I had done at previous internships. Make sure you know your CV inside out.

Interview Questions

• On which financial statement do you find capital expenditure?   Answer Question

Analyst - Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied Online, Numerical Test, First Round Face-to-Face Interview (2 to 1) with departmental reps. Then Final Round, which consisted of three 30 minutes interviews with senior members of the team.

Interview Questions

• Very competency based interview, so there wasn't anything difficult as such.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Online application, then HR round shortly followed by Director interview.