Deutsche Bank

3.1

45 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Hiring process consists of 2 rounds of interview. First round is a 40 minute interview with a panel of 3 analysts. After you passed the first round, you will be informed of second round interview about a week later. The second round interview (final round) is one day consisting of 3 individual interviews with 3 managers.

Asset Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2014.

Applied via an online application form and then had to sit a numerical test. Following this I was invited to interview at Deutsche. Both first and final round interviews were almost exclusively competency based. Had a few technical questions in the final round but this was focused on stuff I had done at previous internships. Make sure you know your CV inside out.

Interview Questions
    • On which financial statement do you find capital expenditure?   Answer Question

Analyst - Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2014.

Applied Online, Numerical Test, First Round Face-to-Face Interview (2 to 1) with departmental reps. Then Final Round, which consisted of three 30 minutes interviews with senior members of the team.

Interview Questions
    • Very competency based interview, so there wasn't anything difficult as such.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Online application, then HR round shortly followed by Director interview.

Market Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in March 2014.

5 stages. First phone interview, then on site written test on maths, statistics, basic programming and finance & banking. Then a presentation on a selected topic e.g. financial crisis, followed back interview with two VP from the department and finally a 1 to 1 interview with a director.

Interview Questions
    • Know everything on your CV inside out. Be prepared for what if, and what of, etc. Read extensively if you can.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Deutsche Bank in March 2014.

The interview consisted of a single stage in-person interview for about an hour. It was a little intimidating as I had three interviewers all popping questions at me. There was a little soft skill stuff but mainly technical.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to implement the Singleton pattern using lazy-loading, which was easy enough, but them the question continued with other implementations of the pattern specifically around multi-threading.   View Answer

Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2014.

Typical 3-stage interview, following generic and contemporary techniques, using the 'Situational, Task, Remedial Action, Resolution,' methodology, including other more specific scenario analysis.

Cultural based scenario questions, including roe plays and written communication and numerical reasoning tests.

Other commercially sensitive techniques.

Interview Questions
    • Where can you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Analyst Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Telephone interview + two face-to-face interviews

Interview Questions
    • More on the competence side rather than the technical ones   Answer Question

Summer Analyst - Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2013.

Online tests followed by invitation to attend first round interview at DB offices. First round was a 40 minute 2-on-1 interview with two VPs from the division I applied to (Technology). Final round was three 30 minute 1-on-1 interviews with senior people from the division. Got a call a couple of hours after the final round interviews with a decision.

Interview Questions
    • There were no technical questions. My advice is to prepare for a lot of competency questions. The following will 100% be asked: "Why investment banking?", "Why Deutsche Bank?". They will also look for examples of teamwork/leadership/usual competency stuff. The most important thing to bear in mind is interview manner - speak confidently and make a positive impression on the interviewer. Based on the positive feedback from my interviews I advise future candidates to do the following: be confident, have a solid understanding of the industry and the role you want to do and have a few different examples you can draw from.   Answer Question
    Was called a few hours after the interview while I was on the train home and they offered me a place on the internship program. Was given two weeks to make a decision on the offer.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2013.

Interview is on 12112013, based on London office