Deutsche Bank

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Market Analyst Interview

Jacksonville, FL

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – I applied through college website and got my first round interview after a week. There were 3 hiring managers and I interviewed with each of them for about 20 minutes. The interview was very simple and straightforward -- typical behavioral and hypothetical questions. It could get technical if you have relevant investment banking experiences.

Market Analyst Interview

Jacksonville, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2013.

Interview Details – A superday event and six interviews. The questions are all behavioral such as why DB, why Jacksonville, why your university, what is your strengthens. The only technical question is how to value a company. I only said the DCF method. Some interviewers even ask the same questions. I repeated my same stories many times.

Interview Question – I did not expect the interview would be so behavioral and I don't know why they ask the same questions over and over again.   Answer Question

Markets Analyst Interview

Jacksonville, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through OCR on my school's website. Interview started with a 1:1 with an MD, and then a 2:1 with analysts. Total time was an hour. Very friendly people which allowed me to be very personable and outgoing. Almost all personality/fit. Notified a week later that I received an offer.

Interview Questions

Markets Analyst Interview

Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2014.

Interview Details – Just some question about the markets, what is the USD/JPY , Euro dollar, and the question of resume

Interview Question – Name one trading strategy   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deutsche Bank

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deutsche Bank Market Analyst interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deutsche Bank employees and interview candidates.