Deutsche Bank Market Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Jacksonville, FL
Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

I applied through college website and got my first round interview after a week. There were 3 hiring managers and I interviewed with each of them for about 20 minutes. The interview was very simple and straightforward -- typical behavioral and hypothetical questions. It could get technical if you have relevant investment banking experiences.

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2013.

A superday event and six interviews. The questions are all behavioral such as why DB, why Jacksonville, why your university, what is your strengthens. The only technical question is how to value a company. I only said the DCF method. Some interviewers even ask the same questions. I repeated my same stories many times.

Interview Questions
    • I did not expect the interview would be so behavioral and I don't know why they ask the same questions over and over again.   Answer Question

Markets Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2012.

Applied through OCR on my school's website. Interview started with a 1:1 with an MD, and then a 2:1 with analysts. Total time was an hour. Very friendly people which allowed me to be very personable and outgoing. Almost all personality/fit. Notified a week later that I received an offer.

Markets Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2014.

Just some question about the markets, what is the USD/JPY , Euro dollar, and the question of resume

Interview Questions

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!