Deutsche Bank Market Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

I applied through college website and got my first round interview after a week. There were 3 hiring managers and I interviewed with each of them for about 20 minutes. The interview was very simple and straightforward -- typical behavioral and hypothetical questions. It could get technical if you have relevant investment banking experiences.

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Market Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

I applied through college and got the first round after a week. The first round was very behavioral with expected questions such as why investment banking and why Deutsche bank. It might get technical if you have related financial experience. There were 3 hiring managers and I got to speak to each of them for 20 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2013.

A superday event and six interviews. The questions are all behavioral such as why DB, why Jacksonville, why your university, what is your strengthens. The only technical question is how to value a company. I only said the DCF method. Some interviewers even ask the same questions. I repeated my same stories many times.

Interview Questions
    • I did not expect the interview would be so behavioral and I don't know why they ask the same questions over and over again.   Answer Question

Markets Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2012.

Applied through OCR on my school's website. Interview started with a 1:1 with an MD, and then a 2:1 with analysts. Total time was an hour. Very friendly people which allowed me to be very personable and outgoing. Almost all personality/fit. Notified a week later that I received an offer.

Markets Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2014.

Just some question about the markets, what is the USD/JPY , Euro dollar, and the question of resume