Deutsche Bank Interview Questions in New York City, NY

3.1

75 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Asset Wealth Management Global Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2014.

The interview process is pretty general. It comes with first round phone interview, just asked some questions about resume and behavioral questions, such as leadership, teamwork, most like course. The next is onsite interview, first round in the morning then if you do well, they will call you back to have a final round in the afternoon.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Was interviewed on campus by two people for a summer internship. Both interviews lasted about 45 minutes each. The second interview was held the following day after the first and they extended the internship offer the day after the second interview.

Interview Questions
    • How many gallons of paint were sold in the United States in one year.   Answer Question
    No there was no negotiation. It was more of a take it or leave it case.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Applied online, invited to the first round of interviews, 2 on 1, the interview was mainly behavioral. Got a call for the final round of interviews, again 2 on 1, more questions about the economy, markets, brainteasers etc, nothing unexpected.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2014.

Went to a networking session, got called for a super day of sorts at their Wall St. headquarters with was a morning interview session and a callback for an afternoon interview session.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how purchasing a piece of $10million equipment would affect the financial statements in year one and going into perpetuity   View Answer

ECM Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2013.

First round and super day in NY (paid for all expenses). First round with brainteasers and math questions. Final rounds with MD's and a lot more behavioral/fit/just a normal conversation. No surprises and the MD's were all very friendly. Found out the next day if I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your self, stock pitch, market questions, make sure you know every line on your resume and can explain why you made certain choices   Answer Question

Director - Regulatory Reporting (Group Finance) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2013.

Job descriptions are a joke, they don't explain anything real about the job. Contacted by HR rep via Linkedin, she exaggerated the scope and responsibility of the job. Met with 3 people in the first round whom I beleived would be subordinate to the position. None of them was wiling to explain how the position fit into the department structure. It was obvious that at least 1 of the people I met with was not happy. It seemed he was upset that he was not getting the position himself.

Interview Questions
    • What was your greatest accopmplishment at a specific job?   View Answer

Reconciliations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in September 2013.

No problem, very insightful and thorough

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Bank in July 2013.

This was a very long and complex interview process involving 8 separate interviews: telephone, in person and video. Interviews were from various departments that interacted with the open position.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Submitted my resume through my school's careers site. I was offered an initial phone screen a few weeks after. Some weeks after that the recruiter contacted me to let me know that the feedback was good and they wanted me to have a 2nd round interview with them. That took place in the next couple of days.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Deutsche had an information session on the university campus about two weeks before their interview date. Good idea to try and mingle with their reps. They ask to apply on their website. The interview was two on one. Very difficult including a technical portion. Thirty minute interview. Ask questions about your résumé, past projects, and group experiences.