Deutsche Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – Was interviewed on campus by two people for a summer internship. Both interviews lasted about 45 minutes each. The second interview was held the following day after the first and they extended the internship offer the day after the second interview.

Interview Question – How many gallons of paint were sold in the United States in one year.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No there was no negotiation. It was more of a take it or leave it case.

Vice President Interview

Vice President
New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in July 2013.

Interview Details – This was a very long and complex interview process involving 8 separate interviews: telephone, in person and video. Interviews were from various departments that interacted with the open position.

Interview Question – Standard questions were asked through out the process   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was quick, it took less than an hour.

Interview Question – The manager had ask very specific detail of IT to see if I could if I could be a good fit of the job.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2010.

Interview Details – Was submitted by a recruiter, Interview process was a month long with phone screening and 2 in person rounds

Interview Question – Generic PM questions   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Summer Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2014.

Interview Details – Went to a networking session, got called for a super day of sorts at their Wall St. headquarters with was a morning interview session and a callback for an afternoon interview session.

Interview Question – Explain how purchasing a piece of $10million equipment would affect the financial statements in year one and going into perpetuity   View Answer

Sales Associateo, Institutional Sales Interview

Sales Associateo, Institutional Sales
New York, NY

I applied in-person - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in May 2012.

Interview Details – Transitioned from middle office to front office role, so the desk already knew me and what I was capable of. It was a very easy transition and the most intense part was figuring out how to be aggressive without being overly aggressive

Interview Question – How are you going to get clients?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None, internal move.

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – Applied online, invited to the first round of interviews, 2 on 1, the interview was mainly behavioral. Got a call for the final round of interviews, again 2 on 1, more questions about the economy, markets, brainteasers etc, nothing unexpected.

Interview Question – Brainteasers related to probability.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Vice President
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2010.

Interview Details – met with several people. very straight forward interview -- probably because the group was my former client

Negotiation Details – very straight forward

Director - Regulatory Reporting (Group Finance) Interview

Director - Regulatory Reporting (Group Finance)
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2013.

Interview Details – Job descriptions are a joke, they don't explain anything real about the job. Contacted by HR rep via Linkedin, she exaggerated the scope and responsibility of the job. Met with 3 people in the first round whom I beleived would be subordinate to the position. None of them was wiling to explain how the position fit into the department structure. It was obvious that at least 1 of the people I met with was not happy. It seemed he was upset that he was not getting the position himself.

Interview Question – What was your greatest accopmplishment at a specific job?   View Answer

Internship Interview

Internship
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed as part of top-10 MBA summer internship. Process begins with on-campus networking event and ends with two rounds of interviews (one 30-minute interview on campus and one super day at Deutsche Bank).

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Deutsche Bank versus other top banks that are interviewing you today?   View Answer

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!