Deutsche Bank Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter about the position. Its a remote position where the managers and team members are in different states. The recruiter was the liaison throughout. Three consecutive hour long phone interviews. One with hiring manager and two with team members.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself . Day to day responsibilities? Project Management Skill examples? Style of communication? How do you stay connected while working Remotely?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview took place on site with 3 different managers at 3 different times over the course of a week (a phone screen was held first). Took longer for a decision to be made that I felt was warranted for this level position.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in March 2013.

Interview

Grueling on-boarding process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Brief

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Was submitted by a recruiter, Interview process was a month long with phone screening and 2 in person rounds