Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Deutsche Bank
- Analyst (38)
- Intern (31)
- Summer Analyst (27)
- Operations Analyst (17)
- Financial Analyst (17)
- Vice President (13)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (13)
- Technology Analyst (13)
- Business Analyst (11)
- Global Markets Analyst (11)
- Investment Banking Analyst (10)
- Associate (9)
- Software Developer (9)
- Senior Analyst (7)
- Assistant Vice President (6)
- Assistant Vice President - Technology (5)
- Senior Software Engineer (5)
- IT Analyst (5)
- Analyst - Technology (5)
- Equity Research Associate (5)
- Praktikant (5)
- Director (4)
- Global Markets Summer Analyst (4)
- Technology Analyst Intern (4)
- Graduate Analyst (3)
- Investment Banking Associate (3)
- Internship (3)
- Market Analyst (3)
- Java Developer (3)
- Quantitative Analyst (3)
Quantitative Analyst Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY).
Submitted my resume through my school's careers site. I was offered an initial phone screen a few weeks after. Some weeks after that the recruiter contacted me to let me know that the feedback was good and they wanted me to have a 2nd round interview with them. That took place in the next couple of days.
- Efficiently compute a Fibonacci numbers sequence Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank
Quantitative Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in January 2013.
Two weeks after I first finished an online test, I got invited for 1st round interview. Didn't get into the 2nd round.
- Do you like markets? Convince me. 1 Answer
Quantitative Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive Experience
The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.
One hour phone interview, which was a first part of general questions and a second part with technical questions and brain teasers.
The usual brain teasers with clocks, simple portfolio theory questions, and basic properties of brownian motions.
- Is the square of a Brownian motion a martingale? 1 Answer