Deutsche Bank Quantitative Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

Submitted my resume through my school's careers site. I was offered an initial phone screen a few weeks after. Some weeks after that the recruiter contacted me to let me know that the feedback was good and they wanted me to have a 2nd round interview with them. That took place in the next couple of days.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Two weeks after I first finished an online test, I got invited for 1st round interview. Didn't get into the 2nd round.

Interview Questions

• Do you like markets? Convince me.   1 Answer

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

One hour phone interview, which was a first part of general questions and a second part with technical questions and brain teasers. The usual brain teasers with clocks, simple portfolio theory questions, and basic properties of brownian motions.

Interview Questions

• Is the square of a Brownian motion a martingale?   1 Answer