Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Deutsche Bank
- Analyst (39)
- Intern (31)
- Summer Analyst (28)
- Operations Analyst (18)
- Financial Analyst (17)
- Vice President (15)
- Business Analyst (13)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (13)
- Technology Analyst (13)
- Investment Banking Analyst (11)
- Global Markets Analyst (11)
- Software Developer (9)
- Associate (9)
- Senior Analyst (7)
- Assistant Vice President (6)
- Assistant Vice President - Technology (5)
- Senior Software Engineer (5)
- IT Analyst (5)
- Analyst - Technology (5)
- Equity Research Associate (5)
- Praktikant (5)
- Director (4)
- Global Markets Summer Analyst (4)
- Technology Analyst Intern (4)
- Graduate Analyst (3)
- Investment Banking Associate (3)
- Internship (3)
- Market Analyst (3)
- Java Developer (3)
- Quantitative Analyst (3)
Risk Analyst Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2008.
Got the interview through a college recruiting site and was accepted a couple of days later. Interview sign ups were through the site as well. There was a meet and greet with the interviewers and division VP at a restaurant which was nice. The interview was a 2:1 and was very basic, a lot of behavioral and questions about prior experience. After the interview, a month went by without a response until I emailed HR who responded that a decision was being made in a week. Another 2 or 3 weeks went by until I emailed again and I got a phone call extending an offer.
Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank
Risk Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2014.
I applied online. the process took 2 weeks.
- Estimate the annual revenue of a motel in Brighton. Answer Question
Analyst - Risk InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.
Applied Online, Numerical Test, First Round Face-to-Face Interview (2 to 1) with departmental reps. Then Final Round, which consisted of three 30 minutes interviews with senior members of the team.
- Very competency based interview, so there wasn't anything difficult as such. Answer Question