Deutsche Bank Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2008.

Interview

Got the interview through a college recruiting site and was accepted a couple of days later. Interview sign ups were through the site as well. There was a meet and greet with the interviewers and division VP at a restaurant which was nice. The interview was a 2:1 and was very basic, a lot of behavioral and questions about prior experience. After the interview, a month went by without a response until I emailed HR who responded that a decision was being made in a week. Another 2 or 3 weeks went by until I emailed again and I got a phone call extending an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online. the process took 2 weeks.

Analyst - Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied Online, Numerical Test, First Round Face-to-Face Interview (2 to 1) with departmental reps. Then Final Round, which consisted of three 30 minutes interviews with senior members of the team.

Interview Questions

• Very competency based interview, so there wasn't anything difficult as such.   Answer Question