Deutsche Bank Interview Questions in Singapore

Updated Oct 24, 2014
Updated Oct 24, 2014

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tech Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Good interview and review process 3 rounds of interivew. THen only HR will do the further interview. Lot of questions from HR about the career and attitude, and then only it will be approved.

no negotiation

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Very long hiring process (more than 6 months between first interview and offer signed)

no negotiation

Global Transaction Banking Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2013.

1. Application through online portal
    2. Online assessment
    3. Interview (3 rounds)

Singapore Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2013.

The interview process is quite high-efficiency, 2 rounds finished in 1 week.

Talking with managers in 1st round and managing directors in 2nd round.

It was competency-based / resume-based interview for 1st round.

Questions like "Do you have any experience of conflict with your colleagues"

Interview Questions
    • How do you think of Shanghai as the next wealth management centre in Asia?   Answer Question

Spring Into Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Pre analyst preview into Deutsche Bank that allows you access to the first round of interviews if successful

NA

Operations Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Submitted application through bank's website. Called up for the first round of interview. One-on-one interview. Interviewer did not seem to be interested to hire. She asked the basic questions of self introduction, strengths and weakness. The whole interview took less than 15 minutes. Did not expect to get a call after this.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2010.

Two round of interview, behavioral questions only.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected except the fact that the selection process is quite simple compared to other banks   Answer Question
    No negotiation, it's graduate program.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2010.

Joined under graduate trainee programme. The process takes around 2 months ( Submitted application in September, interview in October, confirmation in November).

Did online reasoning test when applying the job. I was required to take only numerical reasonings back in 2008 but heard that the subsequent years candidates were required to take verbal reasonings too.

Called up by HR for interview 2 weeks later.

Went through 2 sessions yet 4 rounds of interview. The first session was interviewed by two team managers (VP level). Two weeks later, the second session was interviewed by three D level managers, 3 rounds back-to-back (30min each). Had on-site numerical paper test (1 hour) after the back-to-back interview.

Global Markets Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2010.

There were 2 rounds of personal interviews with senior managers from the Managers. They test your broad understanding on finance and the crisis of 2008 apart from your passion to work in the industry. I also had a couple of guesstimate questions which have to be answered without too much thinking. Confidence is the key to acing the interview.

Interview Questions
    • According to you, what was the main reason for the cause of the financial crisis of 2008?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2008.

Expect multiple rounds of interviews with global managers as well as local managers and peers. Best is to get in via internal referral. I discussed with them for a year before I joined.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to bring in some material from my previous employer banking out confidential bits. I refused and it did not affect the hiring decision   View Answer
    MUltiple rounds. As expected HR is nothing more than a rubber stamp and almost no value addition