Deutsche Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Singapore Summer Internship Interview

Singapore Summer Internship
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process is quite high-efficiency, 2 rounds finished in 1 week.

Talking with managers in 1st round and managing directors in 2nd round.

It was competency-based / resume-based interview for 1st round.

Questions like "Do you have any experience of conflict with your colleagues"

Interview Question – How do you think of Shanghai as the next wealth management centre in Asia?   Answer Question

Global Transaction Banking Intern Interview

Global Transaction Banking Intern
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Application through online portal
2. Online assessment
3. Interview (3 rounds)

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Vice President
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied in-person and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – Very long hiring process (more than 6 months between first interview and offer signed)

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Spring Into Banking Interview

Spring Into Banking
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – Pre analyst preview into Deutsche Bank that allows you access to the first round of interviews if successful

Interview Question – Name me a time when you had to go against your values   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NA

Very Easy Interview

Operations Specialist Interview

Operations Specialist

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – Submitted application through bank's website. Called up for the first round of interview. One-on-one interview. Interviewer did not seem to be interested to hire. She asked the basic questions of self introduction, strengths and weakness. The whole interview took less than 15 minutes. Did not expect to get a call after this.

Interview Question – Nothing much unexpected.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2010.

Interview Details – Two round of interview, behavioral questions only.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected except the fact that the selection process is quite simple compared to other banks   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, it's graduate program.

Director Interview

Director
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2008.

Interview Details – Expect multiple rounds of interviews with global managers as well as local managers and peers. Best is to get in via internal referral. I discussed with them for a year before I joined.

Interview Question – I was asked to bring in some material from my previous employer banking out confidential bits. I refused and it did not affect the hiring decision   View Answer

Negotiation Details – MUltiple rounds. As expected HR is nothing more than a rubber stamp and almost no value addition

Global Markets Summer Analyst Interview

Global Markets Summer Analyst
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2010.

Interview Details – There were 2 rounds of personal interviews with senior managers from the Managers. They test your broad understanding on finance and the crisis of 2008 apart from your passion to work in the industry. I also had a couple of guesstimate questions which have to be answered without too much thinking. Confidence is the key to acing the interview.

Interview Question – According to you, what was the main reason for the cause of the financial crisis of 2008?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deutsche Bank

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deutsche Bank interview questions and advice in Singapore. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deutsche Bank employees and interview candidates.