Deutsche Bank Interview Questions in Singapore

Updated Jul 31, 2015

Assistant Vice President Network Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2015.

Interview

I received email from hiring manager for an interview.Manager was postponing all the time interview. Interview was easy, typical question but I was waiting for decision 2 weeks.I sent 2 emails to get the answer.Not really professional contact.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself. previous job related questions.your skills and strengths etc   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Applied online through the web portal. Two rounds of interviews. Both rounds were face to face interviews. In addition, the second round has an assessment center. At the end, offers were made out. The internship involves two rotations of 5 weeks each across Singapore and Hong Kong. Also interns rotate across different products within Sales and Trading - Research, Structuring, Sales, Trading, GCM. Also across asset classes - Equities, Fixed Income, FX, etc.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mainly centered around the markets, current economic situation globally, GFC, personal abilities / skill set, and some lateral thinking questions.   Answer Question

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2014.

Interview

I submitted my applications via the online portal, then received the email to complete a total of three online tests: numerical, logical and verbal understanding. An automated email was then sent for me to schedule for an interview.

Corporate Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

There are 2 rounds of 2-to-1 interviews. One with analyst and associate. Another with higher managers/directors. I did not get into the second round. Everything was done withing 2 weeks. Since it was the first round, I expected to be interviewed by HR personnel and asked usual behavioural questions. However, only technical questions were asked so I was not prepared. It was very obvious that one of the interviewers were very disinterested in my answers.

Interview Questions

• All technical questions. Nothing particularly difficult. How to calculate Free Cash Flow, How to account for Non Controlling Interest in the Income Statement. Would EV/EBITDA of a company increase or decrease over the year.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Applied the graduate position. First round onsite interview with two interviewers from different teams in tech division. The office looks very nice. Many interview questions are about project experience and behavioural questions. Overall not very technical but you need to have passion on the position you applied for and always be updated of the latest breakouts.

Cyber Security Interview

Application

interviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2014.

Interview

Online Test first. After two weeks first interview with two employers. Need solid background and interest for cyber security. Ask about project management experience and past working experience. Prepare more if being interviewed.

Tech Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Good interview and review process 3 rounds of interivew. THen only HR will do the further interview. Lot of questions from HR about the career and attitude, and then only it will be approved.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2014.

Interview

Online application with verbal and numerical test. Then two rounds of interview, with two HRs and one from wealth management department. The whole interview takes 45 minutes. Mostly behavioral questions, but also some other questions about financial market and how to cope with different kinds of clients

Interview Questions

• Which financial product do you think is most promising in the coming year?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Very long hiring process (more than 6 months between first interview and offer signed)

Negotiation

no negotiation

Global Transaction Banking Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2013.

Interview

1. Application through online portal 2. Online assessment 3. Interview (3 rounds)