Deutsche Bank

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Engineer Interview

Technical Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in September 2009.

Interview Details – Was able to contact them via my university. Interview process consisted of 2 interviews. The first was purely behavioral. the second was both behavioral and technical. Was interviewed by engineers in the first round and management in the second round.

Interview Question – What did you do when you had a team mate who wasn't pulling his/her weight?   Answer Question

Technical Engineer Interview

Technical Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the HR to schedule 2 back to back phone interviews. Got the calls the next day. Basic technical stuff, a mix of behavioral and technical questions.
I was called on site for a face to face the next day, which again consisted of 2 rounds. The questions were again mostly behavioral and discussions about my background.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you disagreed with your colleague and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
  • I have 10 weights. 9 of them are equal, 1 is of a different weight. You only have a way to compare weights of items with other items. How many moves would it take you to determine the rogue weight?   View Answers (2)

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!