Deutsche Bank Technical Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in September 2009.

Was able to contact them via my university. Interview process consisted of 2 interviews. The first was purely behavioral. the second was both behavioral and technical. Was interviewed by engineers in the first round and management in the second round.

Interview Questions
  • What did you do when you had a team mate who wasn't pulling his/her weight?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Technical Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2009.

I was contacted by the HR to schedule 2 back to back phone interviews. Got the calls the next day. Basic technical stuff, a mix of behavioral and technical questions.
    I was called on site for a face to face the next day, which again consisted of 2 rounds. The questions were again mostly behavioral and discussions about my background.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation where you disagreed with your colleague and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • I have 10 weights. 9 of them are equal, 1 is of a different weight. You only have a way to compare weights of items with other items. How many moves would it take you to determine the rogue weight?   View Answers (2)

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!