Deutsche Bank

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed on the first day with two people. Mainly behavioral questions and indepth questions about my resume, previous internships and why I wanted this position. Also questions about banking in general. Received phone call to come for a evening with the recruiters. Spent an hour or two with the recruiters in the evening and had my second interview the next day. Interviewed with a senior manager. Mainly questions about Deutsche bank and what they do. Why I want to join DB and algorithm questions.

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2011.

Interview Details – ---->Awaiting a decision<----

Through my career center. Also went to info session on campus.
30 min: Behavioral questions (2 interviewers)
There will be another round, if I qualify.

They let me do most of the talking. So, be prepared to take charge.
They got bored when I rambled about projects.

Interview Questions

• No such a thing because it was completely in my court. They let me do all the talking. They ask about your projects and see what your strengths are. Focus is also on your ability to work well in and team and also how you learn from your experience.   Answer Question
  • Why Deutsche Bank?
    Why do you want to work in a financial company (since I am a CS major)?
      Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2010.

Interview Details – We had 2 rounds of on-campus interviews, and the first round was more of a general assessment, with some easy technical questions.
I have failed the second round - the biggest problem was that I have mentioned some technical details incorrectly as well as did not show the good problem-solving skills.
However it was a good learning experience, and the company is great.

Interview Questions

• What were the projects you worked on in the past?   Answer Question
  • Can you outline a design of a sorting algorithm for big amount of data (e.g., 100000000 entries)?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2010.

Interview Details – When to a dinner hosted by DB the night before the career fair and met some of the recruiters. Visited at the career fair the next day and dropped of my resume and applied online. Received an interview for the upcoming week. In the first round was interview by two employees (a manager and a young one that had just graduated from my university). General interview questions about how deal with team work, deadlines, failure, etc. Asked about past projects and times of hardship. Pretty much the same behavioral questions everyone asks. No real technical questions. Was asked what I knew about the Deutsche Bank. Interviewers seemed to be doing a good cop-bad cop thing. Interview lasted about 30 min.

Later that evening I was called and let know that I had made it to the second round of interviews. Which would be the next day. Once again the interview was a 2-on-1. Very similar questions as the first interview. Lots of behavioral questions and no technical ones. Interview lasted about 45 min. Later in the evening I was called and given an internship offer.

Interview Questions

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!