Deutsche Bank Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2015

3.3

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

It was very friendly I got invited by the HR Person for a phone interview and really enjoyed the experience. I had a great conversation with my interviewers it was really kind and professional and had a good time talking.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Cary, NC).

Interview

I applied to DB through my university's career website. I had never spoken with a recruiter or employee of DB beforehand but was offered an interview. The first round interview consisted of standard behavioral questions (name a time you had to lead a group) technical questions relevant to the job (what are the 3 types of joins - didn't know that one) and brain teasers. Called back within the week, the second round was effectively the same thing with a slightly heavier technical component. I was asked to write an SQL query but nothing more. More brain-teasers in this one as well. Both of these interviews were with two managers each. Took 3 weeks to recieve a callback from that. (Note, this location was growing and was in all-hand-on-deck hiring mode)

Interview Questions

• Name the 3 types of SQL joins and the differences between them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not attempt negotiation as an intern - good offer the first time.

Analyst - Technology Interview

Interview

First interviewed on campus, then interviewed later on site. The entire process spanned over 3 months. Overall, the people were very nice and I was able to meet with people over multiple days when visiting on site.

Analyst - Technology Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2013.

Interview

Two on one on campus interview. Interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions with some brain teasers. Interviewers were very friendly. Find round interviews were also two on one and involved mostly behavioral and technical questions. Interviewers were quite cold.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between abstract class and interface?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Two 30 minutes interviews. Each with two employees. All behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Asked me a bunch of behavioral questions. asked me what I know about Deutsche Bank

Interview Questions

• "walk me through your resume"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was friendly. Felt that the interview went well, however did not get a call back. The recruiters were very friendly . Interview mainly consisted of competency questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, both were intensive on personality and problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to make an unpopular decision.   Answer Question
    • How do you look something up in SQL?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Analyst - Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process was quick and efficiently managed by HR. They ensure that everyone feels comfortable and introduce the candidates to the current graduates and give information about the bank in general. Once the first stage of the interview has been completed which was 2 on 1 they respond very quickly within a few days. The final stage of the interview consisted of 3 rounds looking at the CV and finally they call back within 1-2 days (mine was in the afternoon the very same day) and give feedback to your performance.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about my CV and on key skills such as communication, team work and time management.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

Online application, online tests, and 2 interview days. First day got interviewed by project managers and second day with senior management/business architecht. Everybody was extremely friendly and approachable. Just be relaxed and know a lot about the company

Interview Questions

• Competency-based questions mostly; talk about the markets; what do you know about the role; company share price, number of employees.   Answer Question