Deutsche Bank

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Train to Hire Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deutsche Bank in July 2014.

I applied after graduating FSU through the career center at the school. I got an email asking for a phone interview shortly after applying. The phone interview was very short, just basic questions such as "Why do you want to work for Deutsche Bank?" and "Why did you choose your major?". After that she asked if I would come in for an in-office interview. This time I spoke with a recruiter who was very nice and easy to talk to. She asked many behavioral questions that needed examples to be answered. They weren't terrible, just took some thought. Overall, it went well and after a couple weeks I was offered a spot in the program in the compliance group.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to explain your position to someone who disagreed with you.   Answer Question