Deutsche Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Train to Hire Programmer Interview

Train to Hire Programmer
Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – Contacted about a week and a half after initial application. First stage was a phone interview. They asked why I applied to DB and why GTO. Also asked about 3 different competency-based questions - one was explain a time when you resolved an issue.
Final stage - assessment centre.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to report to senior management.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Train to Hire Programmer Interview

Train to Hire Programmer

Interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview Details – I have been invited to attend an assessment day at DB's office in Birmingham in August 2013. We were 15 candidates that day, and the atmosphere was quite relaxed for me, despite the very strict security controls in the offices. The HR team was very kind and they were doing their best to make us feel comfortable. The day started with a general presentation on DB and then we went straight away to a group work. After the group work we had an individual written test, and finally a one on one interview. The interview was 45 mins long.

Interview Question – what is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – low starting salary

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Deutsche Bank

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deutsche Bank Train to Hire Programmer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Deutsche Bank employees and interview candidates.