Deutsche Bank

www.deutsche-bank.de
  www.deutsche-bank.de

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Train to Hire Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Contacted about a week and a half after initial application. First stage was a phone interview. They asked why I applied to DB and why GTO. Also asked about 3 different competency-based questions - one was explain a time when you resolved an issue.
Final stage - assessment centre.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to report to senior management.   Answer Question
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Train to Hire Programmer Interview

I have been invited to attend an assessment day at DB's office in Birmingham in August 2013. We were 15 candidates that day, and the atmosphere was quite relaxed for me, despite the very strict security controls in the offices. The HR team was very kind and they were doing their best to make us feel comfortable. The day started with a general presentation on DB and then we went straight away to a group work. After the group work we had an individual written test, and finally a one on one interview. The interview was 45 mins long.

Interview Questions