Deutsche Bank Vice President Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

1 on 1 phone then in person with follow up. Calls and emails and texts exchanged. Professional with high expectations and very transparent. Want to see credibility. Hiring manager was very sincere and held high expectations for success. Ability to produce is a must and entrepreneurial background is respected.

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

This was a very long and complex interview process involving 8 separate interviews: telephone, in person and video. Interviews were from various departments that interacted with the open position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

met with several people. very straight forward interview -- probably because the group was my former client

Negotiation

very straight forward

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in August 2007.

Interview

It was extremely fast. The recruiter was the intermediary for the most part so heard about the role from him, came in for the interview and was made the offer through him the next day.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any of the questions difficult. The one that required the most thought was one on strategic plans I'd created in the past.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did this through the recruiter. I was very clear with my expectations and they were met - so no further negotiation was necessary.

Vice President Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by one-on-one with hiring manager and a round with future teammates. Regional manager was keen to ensure that all prospective coworkers will get along well in the long run.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Very long hiring process (more than 6 months between first interview and offer signed)

Negotiation

no negotiation

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

many interviews in London and Dubai

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

about 3 interviews with manager, colleagues and a senior manager. Negotiations were simple and questions asked we informal but intelligent. As a manager position, I was asked questions that demonstrated i was a key thinker, logical and made good decisions whilst managing people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was difficult, I was given monetary offer and due to economic climate it was made clear that there was no negotiation on it.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

I have been approached directly by my future team member. It was followed by a single digit number of interviews with senior members of the division I was to work in, including key operation officer responsible for resources. Very welcoming and easy going conversations, certainly not the grilling session type. The process however took 2 months longer than initially expected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As always, read the fine print and find ways for them to guarantee the responsibilities you will be given.

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in March 2010.

Interview

No pre-screening on phone and directly invited for an in-person interview.
    First interview with hiring manager and his superior. I was supposed to meet with other colleagues but they were busy so resheduled other time.
    Second visit was scheduled to meet with the two colleagues, but ended up meeting with only one of the interviewers.
    Third visit was scheduled to meet with a colleague who was very confused about the interview, but still very polite.
    Overall all of the interviewers gave me a challenging interview and were straightforward and forthcoming about their concerrns which I appreciated much.
    Got an offer in the end.

Interview Questions

• describe your experience from a previous role as the project managerr   Answer Question
    • Describe the challenges as the project manager and how did you manage to achieve the results? what were the results?   Answer Question