Deutsche Bank Vice President Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in July 2014.

1 on 1 phone then in person with follow up. Calls and emails and texts exchanged. Professional with high expectations and very transparent. Want to see credibility. Hiring manager was very sincere and held high expectations for success. Ability to produce is a must and entrepreneurial background is respected.

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in July 2013.

This was a very long and complex interview process involving 8 separate interviews: telephone, in person and video. Interviews were from various departments that interacted with the open position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2010.

met with several people. very straight forward interview -- probably because the group was my former client

very straight forward

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2007.

It was extremely fast. The recruiter was the intermediary for the most part so heard about the role from him, came in for the interview and was made the offer through him the next day.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't find any of the questions difficult. The one that required the most thought was one on strategic plans I'd created in the past.   Answer Question
    Did this through the recruiter. I was very clear with my expectations and they were met - so no further negotiation was necessary.

Vice President Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by one-on-one with hiring manager and a round with future teammates. Regional manager was keen to ensure that all prospective coworkers will get along well in the long run.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Very long hiring process (more than 6 months between first interview and offer signed)

no negotiation

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in April 2011.

I have been approached directly by my future team member. It was followed by a single digit number of interviews with senior members of the division I was to work in, including key operation officer responsible for resources. Very welcoming and easy going conversations, certainly not the grilling session type. The process however took 2 months longer than initially expected.

Interview Questions
    As always, read the fine print and find ways for them to guarantee the responsibilities you will be given.

Vice President Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

many interviews in London and Dubai

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2011.

about 3 interviews with manager, colleagues and a senior manager. Negotiations were simple and questions asked we informal but intelligent. As a manager position, I was asked questions that demonstrated i was a key thinker, logical and made good decisions whilst managing people

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was difficult, I was given monetary offer and due to economic climate it was made clear that there was no negotiation on it.

Vice President Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in March 2010.

No pre-screening on phone and directly invited for an in-person interview.
    First interview with hiring manager and his superior. I was supposed to meet with other colleagues but they were busy so resheduled other time.
    Second visit was scheduled to meet with the two colleagues, but ended up meeting with only one of the interviewers.
    Third visit was scheduled to meet with a colleague who was very confused about the interview, but still very polite.
    Overall all of the interviewers gave me a challenging interview and were straightforward and forthcoming about their concerrns which I appreciated much.
    Got an offer in the end.

Interview Questions
    • describe your experience from a previous role as the project managerr   Answer Question
    • Describe the challenges as the project manager and how did you manage to achieve the results? what were the results?   Answer Question

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!