Deutsche Bank Vice President Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

3.1

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

The first step was a phone screen, followed by an in-person interview, and then called back for an interview with the hiring manager. The interviewers asked basic questions about interest in the position, qualifications and experience, and compensation range.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Hiring manager did an interview followed by onsite interview. Onsite interview included my interest followed by resume screen a programming test and several brain teasers. The interview include 8 people each for 1 hour and asking a variety of technical questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a Recruiter. Had two rounds of interview with 3 people each round. Then an HR Round followed by a background check. Background check can be lengthy to complete if you have had previous roles within multiple companies.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a situation where a Senior Stakeholder needs to complete a task but is reluctant or uncooperative?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate salary. They didn't offer me anywhere near where I wanted to be, but it was still very competitive within the market and they came up $5,000 from their initial offer.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

1 on 1 phone then in person with follow up. Calls and emails and texts exchanged. Professional with high expectations and very transparent. Want to see credibility. Hiring manager was very sincere and held high expectations for success. Ability to produce is a must and entrepreneurial background is respected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

This was a very long and complex interview process involving 8 separate interviews: telephone, in person and video. Interviews were from various departments that interacted with the open position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

met with several people. very straight forward interview -- probably because the group was my former client

Negotiation

very straight forward

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in August 2007.

Interview

It was extremely fast. The recruiter was the intermediary for the most part so heard about the role from him, came in for the interview and was made the offer through him the next day.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any of the questions difficult. The one that required the most thought was one on strategic plans I'd created in the past.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did this through the recruiter. I was very clear with my expectations and they were met - so no further negotiation was necessary.

Vice President Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by one-on-one with hiring manager and a round with future teammates. Regional manager was keen to ensure that all prospective coworkers will get along well in the long run.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Very long hiring process (more than 6 months between first interview and offer signed)

Negotiation

no negotiation

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

many interviews in London and Dubai