Deutsche Post DHL

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Sales

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Deutsche Post DHL in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was initially interviewed prior to a job being available. Then I had a several months long correspondence via email. When the position became available I was asked to apply online. At that point the hiring manager set up a 1:1 interview where he was less than truthful regarding the comp plan. I was offered the job a week later contingent on passing my background check and drug test.

Interview Question – I asked all of the questions, there was no form to the interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Make sure that during the interview phase you tell them that your current salary is high they will only match what you are currently making.

Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Post DHL in October 2011.

Interview Details – Group interview,discuss a case and find solutions for four problems

Interview Question – why DHL?   Answer Question

Sales

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deutsche Post DHL in November 2008.

Interview Details – Interview with the hiring manager was done on the phone. Pretty basic questions but more oriented towards the role. The role was more geared towards sales force automation and reporting. He asked me about my previous background, achievements and my familiarity with sales reporting systems.

Was straight forward and it was very reassuring that I got a call 2 hours later informing me that I had been selected. Pretty informal and non-bureaucratic organization.

Interview Question – What is your experience with CRM tools and specifically reporting based on them?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deutsche Post DHL

Worked for Deutsche Post DHL? Contribute to the Community!