Deutsche Telekom AG Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2014
Updated Sep 18, 2014

2.5

Senior Program Manager Interview

The hiring process was a very long winding one, which was very formal in various steps and in many cases not realy satisfying. Interview wise it was based basically informal since it was based on personal network.

Senior Expert Sales & Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich (Germany)

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Telekom AG in August 2013.

Very professional and friendly interview

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bonn (Germany)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Telekom AG.

hired by talent scout, 3 interviews, fair communication, broad band of people-, work- an office culture from old style to modern, from civil servant to geeks

Interview Questions
    i got a comfortable package, includes all things from pension to car

Senior Product Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Telekom AG in September 2012.

Face to Face Interview. No phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Asked how I would go about launching mobile payment in German market.   Answer Question

Intern Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich (Germany)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Telekom AG in June 2012.

Started with Emails, then an interview was organised. I had to travel cities but everything was reimbursed. They were very friendly and informal.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bonn (Germany)

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Telekom AG in September 2011.

In general it take not long but very very very long time them to respond.
    In total the process took almost 3 month.
    I got Phone interview and then 1 month of silence.
    Overall impression is positive, however, the long time response makes them really unpleasant.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Telekom AG in August 2011.

I found Deutsche Telekom's process to be rather drawn out. When I was made aware of the position, it had been open for almost two months. After initial contact, an in-person interview at their corporate office was set through a secretary. The interview was set for over a month later though. Considering they had not filled the position, this seemed a bit odd. After interview confirmations were made as the interview date approached, I was informed by email days before the interview that the interview was canceled because the position was being eliminated due to restructuring.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bonn (Germany)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Telekom AG in September 2010.

I got 2 interviews with DT on mobile and both of them very easy. I did not talk to HR although I later realized that there is no HR in this company :)

Intern Productmanagement Voice & Fast Internet Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Darmstadt (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Darmstadt (Germany)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Telekom AG in March 2009.

to begin with, there was no telephone interview or so. after the online application, i was immediately invited for a on-site interview. it took place in one of their offices.
    i was interviewed by my future superior and one of his co-workers. the atosphere was very relaxed, no pressure. the interview itself basically consisted of standard questions (why this company, why should we hire you,...).

there were no real "mean" questions, cases or brainteasers. 15 minutes were about the industry, at this point my overall indutry knowledge was tested. there were no questions concerning my academic knowledge.

overall, the interview took about an hour. afterwards, i could take a tour around the building, which was quite nice.

i was given an offer one week later.

just be yourself