Deutsche Telekom AG

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Expert Sales & Service Interview

Senior Expert Sales & Service
Munich (Germany)

I applied online - interviewed at Deutsche Telekom AG in August 2013.

Interview Details – Very professional and friendly interview

Interview Question – nothing special   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Intern Human Resources Interview

Intern Human Resources
Munich (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Telekom AG in June 2012.

Interview Details – Started with Emails, then an interview was organised. I had to travel cities but everything was reimbursed. They were very friendly and informal.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Senior Product Manager

I applied online - interviewed at Deutsche Telekom AG in September 2012.

Interview Details – Face to Face Interview. No phone interview.

Interview Question – Asked how I would go about launching mobile payment in German market.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Bonn (Germany)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Deutsche Telekom AG.

Interview Details – hired by talent scout, 3 interviews, fair communication, broad band of people-, work- an office culture from old style to modern, from civil servant to geeks

Interview Question – there was no unexpected question   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i got a comfortable package, includes all things from pension to car

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bonn (Germany)

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Deutsche Telekom AG in September 2011.

Interview Details – In general it take not long but very very very long time them to respond.
In total the process took almost 3 month.
I got Phone interview and then 1 month of silence.
Overall impression is positive, however, the long time response makes them really unpleasant.

Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Telekom AG in August 2011.

Interview Details – I found Deutsche Telekom's process to be rather drawn out. When I was made aware of the position, it had been open for almost two months. After initial contact, an in-person interview at their corporate office was set through a secretary. The interview was set for over a month later though. Considering they had not filled the position, this seemed a bit odd. After interview confirmations were made as the interview date approached, I was informed by email days before the interview that the interview was canceled because the position was being eliminated due to restructuring.

Interview Question – What strengths could you contribute to our team?   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Senior Product Manager
Bonn (Germany)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Telekom AG in September 2010.

Interview Details – I got 2 interviews with DT on mobile and both of them very easy. I did not talk to HR although I later realized that there is no HR in this company :)

Interview Question – Would you be willing to travel a lot?   View Answer

Intern Productmanagement Voice & Fast Internet Interview

Intern Productmanagement Voice & Fast Internet
Darmstadt (Germany)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Telekom AG in March 2009.

Interview Details – to begin with, there was no telephone interview or so. after the online application, i was immediately invited for a on-site interview. it took place in one of their offices.
i was interviewed by my future superior and one of his co-workers. the atosphere was very relaxed, no pressure. the interview itself basically consisted of standard questions (why this company, why should we hire you,...).

there were no real "mean" questions, cases or brainteasers. 15 minutes were about the industry, at this point my overall indutry knowledge was tested. there were no questions concerning my academic knowledge.

overall, the interview took about an hour. afterwards, i could take a tour around the building, which was quite nice.

i was given an offer one week later.

Interview Question – why should we choose you   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – just be yourself

Worked for Deutsche Telekom AG? Contribute to the Community!