Development Credit Bank Limited Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Development Credit Bank Limited

Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

GD , Interview. 3 rounds. Fairly okay process..................................

Interview Questions

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Development Credit Bank Limited (Mumbai (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

My interview was lined up because of employee refferal My interview was held in the month of Augest. There were two interviewers. They provide me comfort to settle down.And interviewed all the revelent questions about my job experience. I had only one interview. I would suggest to other candidates that bargain as much as u can as there is no fix salary on any grade. Culture is good people are very helpful but its a community bank so you will get to see all old staff aging near to late 40s and have ego problem. You cannot cope up with them.

Negotiation

Negotiate as much as you can there is no fix salary scale for any grade.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Development Credit Bank Limited in June 2010.

Interview

It was not proper, offer had different figures than actually received.

Work culture is not good,not like corporates.

Negotiation

Very less people prefer working in DCB and if once you have dcb in your CV , very less people prefer to take you in your orgn.