Development Credit Bank Limited

Relevance Date Difficulty

Relationship Manager Interview

Relationship Manager

Interviewed at Development Credit Bank Limited

Interview Details – GD , Interview. 3 rounds. Fairly okay process..................................

Interview Question – Case Study given on banking practices   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Development Credit Bank Limited in June 2010.

Interview Details – It was not proper, offer had different figures than actually received.

Work culture is not good,not like corporates.

Negotiation Details – Very less people prefer working in DCB and if once you have dcb in your CV , very less people prefer to take you in your orgn.

Executive Interview

Executive
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Development Credit Bank Limited in October 2010.

Interview Details – My interview was lined up because of employee refferal My interview was held in the month of Augest. There were two interviewers. They provide me comfort to settle down.And interviewed all the revelent questions about my job experience. I had only one interview. I would suggest to other candidates that bargain as much as u can as there is no fix salary on any grade. Culture is good people are very helpful but its a community bank so you will get to see all old staff aging near to late 40s and have ego problem. You cannot cope up with them.

Negotiation Details – Negotiate as much as you can there is no fix salary scale for any grade.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Development Credit Bank Limited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Development Credit Bank Limited interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Development Credit Bank Limited employees and interview candidates.