Devereux Texas Treatment Network Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Devereux Texas Treatment Network

DCP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Devereux Texas Treatment Network in March 2012.

Pretty quick interview process- extensive background check - drug screen - fingerprints - that takes a week plus

Interview Questions
    • Being expected to work during hurricaines etc - to leave town with clients if town evacuates   View Answer
    no negotiation - you take their salary or leave it

DCP Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Devereux Texas Treatment Network in January 2010.

It takes a long time to get an interview here. It took 6 months before I was called for an interview after my initial online application. Interview consists of interview with HR then a second one with a unit supervisor.

Interview Questions
    • If you saw another co-worker doing something unethical, how would you respond?   Answer Question

did not meet my needs