Dew Software

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dew Software

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dew Software in September 2013.

This is a bodyshop. They provide training to freshers and resell the candidates as someone with 5/6 years of experience. They tried that trick with me but I didn't take the bait.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I pay you salary? Yes, that will be the most unexpected question. Right after I joined the training, a friend who recommended me (working at a big s/w company, I cannot disclose because he is under the threat from this company) was not paid his routine salary - it was promised he will be paid a bonus. But the bonus was 3,000 first year and last year he didn't get paid. He went and asked the owner, the owner's question was "why should I pay you? You are doing a crappy job there". My friend asked me to leave if possible. I did!   View Answers (2)

Unethical practices and a good hearted friend

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dew Software in May 2012.

in person