Dex Media

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

District Sales Manager Interview

Boise, ID

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Dex Media in May 2011.

Interview Details – It was a simple process - one interview with the director of sales in my region, and a follow up call with the Regional VP and HR. I was job offered that very day.

Interview Question – There were no trick questions - simple and to the point   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dex Media? Contribute to the Community!

Dex Media – Why Work for Us?

Corporate Profile Dex Media™ is a provider of social, local and mobile marketing solutions. The expertise of our marketing consultants helps more than 600,000 local businesses across the United States connect with their… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dex Media District Sales Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dex Media employees and interview candidates.