Dex One

Relevance Date Difficulty

Digital Sales Executive Interview

Digital Sales Executive
Tallahassee, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Dex One in December 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process started with a phone interview. Lasted about an hour. After that a Skype interview was conducted. The worst part about this is that the interviewer did not show himself, that was very strange and uncomfortale and the skype part was not necessary. The questions were scripted and the interview lasted about an hour. The 3rd interview was a ride along with the sales manager. This part was very valuable since it really gave a good indication of what the job was going to be like.

Interview Question – Since the interview was scripted, there were no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The territory was set up to be in my home town for 6 months and out of town, overnight, for the other 6 months.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Digital Sales Executive Interview

Maple Grove, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Dex One in December 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiter call, 2 days later 1:1 interview with the Digital Sales Manager, who hasn't updated her LinkedIn profile since her last position with a different company, then 1:1 interview with a print advertising manager.

After meeting with both and being qualified for the position, I received a template email that I was no longer being considered as a candidate. After speaking with a current employee, I learned that Dex, at one time, had the entire building filled with employees but now occupies only the top floor.

Being that the position came down to me and one other candidate, I expected the common courtesy of a phone call as to why I was no longer being considered. By the way, they just reposted the exact same position again.

Interview Question – How would you handle a business owner yelling at you to get our of their business?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dex One

Worked for Dex One? Contribute to the Community!

Dex One – Why Work for Us?

About Us Your growth is our mission We care about small business success. It’s why we provide smart, searchable advertising, free marketing consultations, and expert online resources—all designed to help local… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dex One Digital Sales Executive interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dex One employees and interview candidates.