Dex One New Business Expert Interview Questions

2.0

New Business Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lone Tree, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dex One (Lone Tree, CO) in December 2010.

Interview

Long hiring process, one phone interview, two in-person interviews, long wait (two weeks), background check, drug test, lots of Fed Ex papers and then the call.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to go beyond the call of duty to reach a goal.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Dex One

New Business Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dex One (Bellevue, WA) in September 2009.

Interview

Recruiter firm first, then phone interview. Passed that so they asked me to come in - interviewed by person who was very positive but did grill a little.

Interview Questions

• how would you get someone's attention over the phone so they dont hang up right away?   Answer Question
    • what have you fdone that is out side of the box to gain new customers?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none