Dex One

Very Easy Interview

New Business Expert Interview

New Business Expert
Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Dex One in September 2009.

Interview Details – Recruiter firm first, then phone interview. Passed that so they asked me to come in - interviewed by person who was very positive but did grill a little.

Interview Questions

• how would you get someone's attention over the phone so they dont hang up right away?   Answer Question
  • what have you fdone that is out side of the box to gain new customers?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none

New Business Expert Interview

New Business Expert
Lone Tree, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Dex One in December 2010.

Interview Details – Long hiring process, one phone interview, two in-person interviews, long wait (two weeks), background check, drug test, lots of Fed Ex papers and then the call.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to go beyond the call of duty to reach a goal.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Worked for Dex One? Contribute to the Community!