Dex One

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Senior QA Engineer
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Dex One in June 2012.

Interview Details – Seemed like sharp people, miscommunication regarding the skillset on screening call. Interview was using Skype (the hiring manager works in another city), appears to be level headed in fast pace environment. Company appears to be business casual. They looking to hire someone specifcally with Selenium automation experience. Asked some specific technical questions, skill set simply was not a match.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Senior QA Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Dex One in February 2012.

Interview Details – I started with applying the job online. Then I got a phone call from the recruiter scheduling the interview. A lot of emails back and forth for the scheduling. Finally, after we set up a time, i went in and interview with 6 people with three sessions. I had to speak with 2 software engineers, one qa person, one scrum master and two managers. Interview went well and i eventually got the job.

Interview Question – Explain the underlying data structure of a hash table.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dex One

Worked for Dex One? Contribute to the Community!

Dex One – Why Work for Us?

About Us Your growth is our mission We care about small business success. It’s why we provide smart, searchable advertising, free marketing consultations, and expert online resources—all designed to help local… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dex One Senior QA Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dex One employees and interview candidates.