Dex One Senior QA Engineer Interview Questions

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dex One (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Seemed like sharp people, miscommunication regarding the skillset on screening call. Interview was using Skype (the hiring manager works in another city), appears to be level headed in fast pace environment. Company appears to be business casual. They looking to hire someone specifcally with Selenium automation experience. Asked some specific technical questions, skill set simply was not a match.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dex One

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Dex One in February 2012.

Interview

I started with applying the job online. Then I got a phone call from the recruiter scheduling the interview. A lot of emails back and forth for the scheduling. Finally, after we set up a time, i went in and interview with 6 people with three sessions. I had to speak with 2 software engineers, one qa person, one scrum master and two managers. Interview went well and i eventually got the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain the underlying data structure of a hash table.   Answer Question