DexCom Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

Updated Jul 25, 2015

2.6

Oracle Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DexCom (San Diego, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

Initial call from recruiter. Phone interview with hiring manager. Group interview with the team. 1:1 interview with each team member. Behavioral interview. Background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy to negotiate, they give fair market value.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DexCom (San Diego, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

This was just the initial phone interview. Waiting to hear back & hopefully be able to go in for face to face.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DexCom (San Diego, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by 6-8 people. All of whom were competent and pleasant to talk to.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I prefer not to comment, but it was not difficult.

Process Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DexCom (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I applied for the position online. Within a week, I received a call from the department supervisor and asked me if I would be available later for a phone interview. During the interview, I was asked about my experiences and future goals. The manager also told me more about the position and what the plans and responsibilities were for the position. before the interview concluded, I was asked if I had any questions of my own. The manager said that if I heard back in a week, it meant that they were interested. If I didn't hear back in 2 weeks, it meant they decided to go with another applicant.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at DexCom (San Diego, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

they hire you on the spot if they like you. They know what they are looking for and they are looking for sale peoples in general. If you can do that, then you are good to go.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DexCom (San Diego, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was 2 hours and I spoke to 2 different people at a time, with a total of 8 people at the end. We discussed everything on my resume

Interview Questions

• What are my strengths and weaknesses? How do I handle tough situations?   Answer Question

Software Test Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DexCom (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through online, I got call 2 weeks later from HR and scheduled for in person interview. Standard object oriented, software testing tool oriented questions. Also questions regarding their product and company details. Interview was with technical lead and hiring manager. Then few behavioral questions were asked. The interviewers were professional and friendly.

Software Testing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at DexCom (San Diego, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

I had just the one interview with HR and they basically hired me on the spot. I was referred by one of the senior software managers that I knew personally.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A