Dexter Consultancy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Rohtak (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Dexter Consultancy in June 2012.

Interview Details – firstly, took a seminar and tell about the history of company & about their working and live projects.
then took a personal interview and selection on the basis of merit list.

Interview Question – why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Dexter Consultancy in April 2012.

Interview Details – they asked about myself, why i want to do this job, some professional expertise check etc. Described me the profile, explained future prospects.

Interview Question – What do you think you will gain by working with us?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dexter Consultancy? Contribute to the Community!

Dexter Consultancy Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dexter Consultancy Management Trainee interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dexter Consultancy employees and interview candidates.