Dexterity Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dexterity

Programmer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Dexterity in March 2009.

It was a telephonice discussion and then a face to face with a round of technical discussion followed by HR.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me a scenario in database and the simplest query to be used to handle the same.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Dexterity in November 2008.

The interview was more of a discussion, with the head of HR and the Head of Marketing. Thoroughly enjoyed the discussion, insightful and a good learning experience. Discussion went on for more than 90 minutes and enjoyed throughout.

I liked their interview techniques though it didn't appear to be structured it was well planned out. the questions that were put to me were simple and straight forward but made me think and introspect.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me one instance when you failed in doing a particular task you are expected to perform   Answer Question
    • Tell me one instance when you clearly goofed up and how did you manage   Answer Question
    • list down the pros and cons of your current job   Answer Question
    • How would you describe/ define 'work culture' in an organization   Answer Question

Worked for Dexterity? Contribute to the Community!