Dextra Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dextra Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Dextra Technologies (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in February 2015.

Interview

The process was very quickly. In 3 days they gave me the answer. 3 interviews, HR, tech and client. It last for one hour.The process was very quickly. In 3 days they gave me the answer. 3 interviews, HR, tech and client. It last for one hour

Senior SQA Engineer Interview

Interview

Basic testing methodologies, previous experience, managing of requirements, test cases elaboration, quality controls.

Interview Questions

• If you have to test a chair, how would you test it and what would you search for?   Answer Question

Negotiation

smooth

IT Software Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Dextra Technologies in December 2009.

Interview

This was from long time ago, but I don't want to post anything recent... I had a in-person interview, they knew me from references from friends that were working there, so it was very easy. * Basic questions about Cisco, networking and all easy. * Some random questions like "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" and such. More philosophical and generic than anything. * ... That's it.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Explain how to troubleshoot a Cisco router   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Dextra Technologies in July 2008.

Interview

Questions were related to general programming concepts. They asked me about my embedded development experience. Basic questions about object oriented programming, mobile devices, base porting, drivers development, etc. Availability to travel/relocate on short notice.

Interview Questions

• Basic concepts of object oriented programming   1 Answer