Dfh Network Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dfh Network

N/A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Dfh Network (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

It was very easy- asked me some situational questions. Performed a quick personality exam. They told me about the company, nothing crazy. It was very easy- asked me some situational questions. Performed a quick personality exam. They told me about the company, nothing crazy.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Dfh Network (Santa Ana, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

First of all, there were barely any questions asked about my skills that would relate to the job itself. Instead, extremely personal and irrelevant questions were asked, such as: "Do you have any political affiliations?" Furthermore, my income expectations were asked, which perfectly matched the offer, but then I was asked if I could live on such a low income. Basically, there was no "selling the job" on their end. Unlike most interviews, it was not a mutual interview, but more of an interrogative approach. Lastly, I mentioned I would be willing to accept the so-called "low income" and consider the job a long term investment. Obviously, my goal would be to prove myself and get promoted. Usually, one would expect this response to reflect enthusiasm, ambition, and motivation. However, I was discouraged when they said such promotions take decades. Basically, I was "unsold" the job even though I was truly qualified.

Interview Questions