DiBella's Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at DiBella's

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at DiBella's in April 2014.

Interview

Restaurant was new to the area, so they were having open interviews at a hotel. Went on the first interview and expressed my interest in a shift manager position. The general manager stated that he had already hired his managers and just needed crew members. He offered to pay me more for my experience, which I accepted. He scheduled a second interview with me. At the second interview we just filled out a bunch of paperwork, kind of went over the handbook and he told me that he would call me when training was starting. He called me a week later for training.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairborn, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DiBella's (Fairborn, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

I walked in during the early hours on a Sunday. I filled out an application at the table and a shift Mgr sat and filled out paperwork next to me. He gave me a mock interview and I gave him good eye contact, my experience, and was honest about my reason for needing a job. I also mentioned I was curious because the store was brand new. He recommended I come later that week and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• I have to be honest, I don't remember specific questions but I told them the truth about my experience working at Waffle House, and that sparked a common interest and understanding from one manager who had worked there before as well.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have different pay grades depending on your job title, state minimum wage, etc. I accepted $8.00 starting because I go to school full time and didn't need much.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiBella's (Milford, CT) in April 2012.

Interview

Fill out application on line /Phone call to set up a 1 on 1 interview with General manager/ Have a 1 on 1 interview with General manager and fill out another application for their records/Have a 1 on 1 interview with Regional manager/When you get hired they will send you on a 5 week training process in Upstate New York.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Make sure you are available for days, nights and weekends. Much better if you have a lot experience as a manager.