DiBella's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member
Fairborn, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DiBella's in August 2013.

Interview Details – I walked in during the early hours on a Sunday. I filled out an application at the table and a shift Mgr sat and filled out paperwork next to me. He gave me a mock interview and I gave him good eye contact, my experience, and was honest about my reason for needing a job. I also mentioned I was curious because the store was brand new. He recommended I come later that week and I was hired.

Interview Question – I have to be honest, I don't remember specific questions but I told them the truth about my experience working at Waffle House, and that sparked a common interest and understanding from one manager who had worked there before as well.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They have different pay grades depending on your job title, state minimum wage, etc. I accepted $8.00 starting because I go to school full time and didn't need much.

Manager Interview

Manager
Milford, CT

I applied online - interviewed at DiBella's in April 2012.

Interview Details – Fill out application on line /Phone call to set up a 1 on 1 interview with General manager/ Have a 1 on 1 interview with General manager and fill out another application for their records/Have a 1 on 1 interview with Regional manager/When you get hired they will send you on a 5 week training process in Upstate New York.

Interview Question – Why have you moved around in companies often?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Make sure you are available for days, nights and weekends. Much better if you have a lot experience as a manager.

Worked for DiBella's? Contribute to the Community!