DiaSorin Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2014
Updated Jun 21, 2014

Field Service Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at DiaSorin in December 2013.

I was recruited out of the blue by a head hunter. Two interviews occurred. First, a person with HR interviewed me over the phone. Next I was video conference interviewed by the National director of Field Service. He asked some tough questions about how to handle customer interactions. Only one technical question was asked about how to measure if a fuse is good in an energized circuit.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a recent example of how you acted in a way that showed outside of the box thinking?
      Give me an example of how you handled a difficult customer situation that didn't end well.
      Give me an example of a service call that resulted in a call back, and what did you learn from it?
        Answer Question
    No negations really, here it is, take it or leave it.

Field Service Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at DiaSorin in April 2010.

1 teleconference interview, 1 face to face, 1 phone interview with human resources. not too difficult as i had experience and the company needed experience engineers at that time. easy process, too easy as too many underperformes were hired. basically if you're willing to work for low pay, they really don't care how good you are or aren't.

Interview Questions
    • what was my most challenging customer turnaround.   View Answer

low ball, almost insulting offer. company countered with higher offer and i accepted.

Directeur général Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at DiaSorin in October 2012.

J'ai d'abord été repéré par un chasseur de têtes avant de passer un entretien avec le Vice-président Europe. Puis la dernière étape avec la direction générale en Italie.

Interview Questions
    • Quelle expérience avez-vous en matière de restructurations et de licenciements ?   View Answer

J'ai eu une proposition aussi intéressante au même moment. J'ai été très déçu de la façon dont j'ai été traité par la direction générale en Italie. Ils m'ont fait attendre pendant presque deux heures avant de me recevoir en entretien.

Regional Vice President Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at DiaSorin in June 2010.

The hiring processs was fast, as it didnt take many days for giving a propossal. The interview was not much in depth, general questions about the company and how my previous expeience could be benefitial for them. The hiring manager was focused on the applicant's skills such as organization, communication and event planning.

No career development opportunities.