DiaSorin Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2015

2.9

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DiaSorin (Athens, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

After being contacted by a head hunter, the Manager schedules a one on one interview thru Skype, Questions were regarding abilities, knowledge and experience in current job ... Personality questions and interest in the company were also assessed

Process Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DiaSorin (Stillwater, MN).

Interview

I applied online and was emailed about 1 week later regarding two different positions. However, at the interview they decided to interview me for a completely different position that I was not aware of. Two hiring managers asked me mostly about my resume and experience, and less typical interview questions. It was kind of informal.

Interview Questions

• They asked more situational based questions than technical questions.   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DiaSorin in December 2013.

Interview

I was recruited out of the blue by a head hunter. Two interviews occurred. First, a person with HR interviewed me over the phone. Next I was video conference interviewed by the National director of Field Service. He asked some tough questions about how to handle customer interactions. Only one technical question was asked about how to measure if a fuse is good in an energized circuit.

Interview Questions

• Give me a recent example of how you acted in a way that showed outside of the box thinking? Give me an example of how you handled a difficult customer situation that didn't end well. Give me an example of a service call that resulted in a call back, and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negations really, here it is, take it or leave it.

Diagnostic Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at DiaSorin (Stillwater, MN) in May 2011.

Interview

two face to face interviews then a buch at HQ, ending with US President. Most of the people I interviewed with are gone now. Some really good people some I was not sure why they were interviewing sales.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DiaSorin in April 2010.

Interview

1 teleconference interview, 1 face to face, 1 phone interview with human resources. not too difficult as i had experience and the company needed experience engineers at that time. easy process, too easy as too many underperformes were hired. basically if you're willing to work for low pay, they really don't care how good you are or aren't.

Interview Questions

• what was my most challenging customer turnaround.   1 Answer

low ball, almost insulting offer. company countered with higher offer and i accepted.

Directeur général Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DiaSorin (Paris (France)) in October 2012.

Interview

J'ai d'abord été repéré par un chasseur de têtes avant de passer un entretien avec le Vice-président Europe. Puis la dernière étape avec la direction générale en Italie.

First screening by headhunter followed by local interviews by Euro VP. Final round with executive management in Italy

Interview Questions

• Quelle expérience avez-vous en matière de restructurations et de licenciements ?   What experience do you have in restructurings / lay offs?   1 Answer

J'ai eu une proposition aussi intéressante au même moment. J'ai été très déçu de la façon dont j'ai été traité par la direction générale en Italie. Ils m'ont fait attendre pendant presque deux heures avant de me recevoir en entretien.

I had paralllelt offer equally interesting. I was very disappointed by treatment given in Italy by executive management. They had me wait almost 2 hours for the interview.

Regional Vice President Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DiaSorin (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in June 2010.

Interview

The hiring processs was fast, as it didnt take many days for giving a propossal. The interview was not much in depth, general questions about the company and how my previous expeience could be benefitial for them. The hiring manager was focused on the applicant's skills such as organization, communication and event planning.

No career development opportunities.