Diageo

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Brand Manager Intern Interview

New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Diageo in February 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was great. I had a 1st round phone interview with a Brand Manager and then I moved on to their on-site interviews. It was a two day process where the first night was about getting to know a lot of the ABM and BM you could be potentially working with. This was done via happy hour.

The next day were interviews with a couple managers and a case study. The interviews were very typical. One was more of a technical interview to test your marketing/branding knowledge. The second was mostly about fit and will you work well long-term.

Interview Question – Tell me about a brand, not one of ours, that connects with its target market. How so?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Diageo

Worked for Diageo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Diageo Brand Manager Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Diageo employees and interview candidates.