Diageo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Brand Manager Intern Interview

Brand Manager Intern
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Diageo in February 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was great. I had a 1st round phone interview with a Brand Manager and then I moved on to their on-site interviews. It was a two day process where the first night was about getting to know a lot of the ABM and BM you could be potentially working with. This was done via happy hour.

The next day were interviews with a couple managers and a case study. The interviews were very typical. One was more of a technical interview to test your marketing/branding knowledge. The second was mostly about fit and will you work well long-term.

Interview Question – Tell me about a brand, not one of ours, that connects with its target market. How so?   Answer Question

Worked for Diageo? Contribute to the Community!