Diageo Interview Questions in Budapest, Hungary

Updated Jul 25, 2015

2.4

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Diageo (Budapest (Hungary)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through an agency and went to the final interview. The process included an admin test and final interview with HR manager and HR business partner in case of successful completion of the test. The process took a bit more than 1 month. At the final interview they said that they would not be able to give me an exact date when they would give an answer because this position depended on when the new director came. And I waited for another 2 weeks. They came back with the final feedback that I was not selected since I did not speak Hungarian. At that point as a job seeker, I was completely disappointed about the way they gave out feedback in case of rejection. They scanned my CV and were aware that I did not speak Hungarian and still proceeded with my application until the last step and finally gave me a completely irresponsible and ignorant answer. Even if they had other reasons not to hire me, they could have given out a better feedback. From my experience with this company, I found that their HR body is completely incompetent and does not understand the bottom lines of HR. HR is backbone of a company, with a bad HR body, the company cannot be great. Such as waste of time and I was really interested in the company at first, but from now, I will never apply to Diageo in Hungary again.

Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Diageo (Budapest (Hungary)) in November 2013.

Interview

Written tests on monotony and punctuality, personal interview with line manager. Nothing special, rather average. This is an L6 position, the lowest band level amongst the ones in Hungary, for above levels they require more tests. People working at diageo are easy going so nothing to be afraid of.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Diageo (Budapest (Hungary)) in September 2013.

Interview

I was called to do an English test for first with 5 typical assistant exercises. After completed they sent me 3 different administrative mails. They got my test. They are reviewing my test. They completed reviewing my test. A week passed and an HR lady called me to inform me that I succeed the test and they would like to invite me for an HR interview. I was totally prepared for this interview, i knew the company history, the "capabilities" of the company, i was smiling, i was polite and i answered all the questions of the assistant of the HR and an HR manager. They almost asked me what is my shoe size. They were very polite and kind. At the end of the interview they did not inform me what the next process will be. A week passed and did not happen anything. I sent an enquiry mail to the HR, they did not reply just sent me an automatic refusal mail.

Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Diageo (Budapest (Hungary)) in February 2012.

Interview

They were in nearly desperate need of someone with my language skills therefore everything happened very very quickly; not more than 7 days between application and the offer. Everything was very professional, very little stress. Both of the interviewers (hiring managers, not HR people) were polite, respectful, positive, only asked relevant questions and did not ask the questions no one likes in the interviews (i.e., my least favorite is, tell us about a situation where you had to...., or what are you greatest weaknesses)

Interview Questions

• There were none. I was only asked about my experience, skills   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was very happy with the offer

Senior Treasury Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Diageo (Budapest (Hungary)) in May 2010.

Interview

They called me on my cell and asked the usual HR questions. The phone conversation was both in Hungarian and English. The questions were about my personal skills without any working related query. After that it was 2 test a numerical and a professional one then an interview with HR and Treasury manager.