Diageo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Treasury Analyst Interview

Senior Treasury Analyst
Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Diageo in May 2010.

Interview Details – They called me on my cell and asked the usual HR questions. The phone conversation was both in Hungarian and English. The questions were about my personal skills without any working related query. After that it was 2 test a numerical and a professional one then an interview with HR and Treasury manager.

Very Easy Interview

Credit Controller Interview

Credit Controller
Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Diageo in February 2012.

Interview Details – They were in nearly desperate need of someone with my language skills therefore everything happened very very quickly; not more than 7 days between application and the offer. Everything was very professional, very little stress. Both of the interviewers (hiring managers, not HR people) were polite, respectful, positive, only asked relevant questions and did not ask the questions no one likes in the interviews (i.e., my least favorite is, tell us about a situation where you had to...., or what are you greatest weaknesses)

Interview Question – There were none. I was only asked about my experience, skills   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was very happy with the offer

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Diageo in September 2013.

Interview Details – I was called to do an English test for first with 5 typical assistant exercises. After completed they sent me 3 different administrative mails. They got my test. They are reviewing my test. They completed reviewing my test.
A week passed and an HR lady called me to inform me that I succeed the test and they would like to invite me for an HR interview. I was totally prepared for this interview, i knew the company history, the "capabilities" of the company, i was smiling, i was polite and i answered all the questions of the assistant of the HR and an HR manager. They almost asked me what is my shoe size. They were very polite and kind. At the end of the interview they did not inform me what the next process will be. A week passed and did not happen anything. I sent an enquiry mail to the HR, they did not reply just sent me an automatic refusal mail.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Diageo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Diageo interview questions and advice in Budapest, Hungary. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Diageo employees and interview candidates.