Diageo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Roswell, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Diageo in May 2010.

Interview Details – Received phone call from H.R to schedule an appointment, interview itself consisted of 2 and then 2 people from the business interviewing me. Basic interview questions, asked about my resume to expand on certain experiences and that was basically it.

Never got a call back, I have a feeling it was due to my school schedule

Interview Question – If you walk into a liquor store to count the bottles unsold, but the clerk is screaming at you to leave, what do you do?   View Answers (3)

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Seoul (South Korea)

The process took a day - interviewed at Diageo in September 2009.

Interview Details – It was great - it took all day but there were presentations of the company for half the day, and we got to try out the different beers of Diageo. After that, we had the interview. There were about four interviewees and about 6-7 interviewers all at once. It was tough because there were about 3 rounds of them but it wan't too intimidating.

Interview Question – What is your plan for the next year?   Answer Question

Worked for Diageo? Contribute to the Community!