Diageo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Diageo in June 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Diageo after filling out an online application. I was never phoned but asked to complete an interview via HireVue. About a week after completing the interview, the Talent team asked to speak with me about their interview process. The Talent Manager selected a time and then didn't appear for her meeting which was in the morning. I emailed her twice and received no response. The next day at mid morning I receive an email from her saying that we could talk that next day. Again she never called. This time, I called twice and sent an email but received no response.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you went out of your way to help someone?   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Diageo in October 2013.

Interview Details – Was contacted by HR for an initial 30 minute phone interview. After that, I received a call the next week asking me to complete 3 online personal assessments, one for maths, one for verbal, and one for some sort of operations test. I went to the interview a couple days later, was met right on time by my first interviewer. Basic questions, tell me about yourself, etc. Why Diageo, etc. Then about 10 minutes later, his boss came in and basically conducted the exact same interview over again. Both really nice. Both wanted short, quick answers, etc.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in Diageo in 5 years?   View Answer

Brand Manager Intern Interview

Brand Manager Intern
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Diageo in February 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was great. I had a 1st round phone interview with a Brand Manager and then I moved on to their on-site interviews. It was a two day process where the first night was about getting to know a lot of the ABM and BM you could be potentially working with. This was done via happy hour.

The next day were interviews with a couple managers and a case study. The interviews were very typical. One was more of a technical interview to test your marketing/branding knowledge. The second was mostly about fit and will you work well long-term.

Interview Question – Tell me about a brand, not one of ours, that connects with its target market. How so?   Answer Question

Worked for Diageo? Contribute to the Community!