Diageo Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Jun 25, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Diageo in June 2014.

I was contacted by Diageo after filling out an online application. I was never phoned but asked to complete an interview via HireVue. About a week after completing the interview, the Talent team asked to speak with me about their interview process. The Talent Manager selected a time and then didn't appear for her meeting which was in the morning. I emailed her twice and received no response. The next day at mid morning I receive an email from her saying that we could talk that next day. Again she never called. This time, I called twice and sent an email but received no response.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you went out of your way to help someone?   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Diageo in October 2013.

Was contacted by HR for an initial 30 minute phone interview. After that, I received a call the next week asking me to complete 3 online personal assessments, one for maths, one for verbal, and one for some sort of operations test. I went to the interview a couple days later, was met right on time by my first interviewer. Basic questions, tell me about yourself, etc. Why Diageo, etc. Then about 10 minutes later, his boss came in and basically conducted the exact same interview over again. Both really nice. Both wanted short, quick answers, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in Diageo in 5 years?   View Answer

Brand Manager Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Diageo in February 2013.

Interview process was great. I had a 1st round phone interview with a Brand Manager and then I moved on to their on-site interviews. It was a two day process where the first night was about getting to know a lot of the ABM and BM you could be potentially working with. This was done via happy hour.

The next day were interviews with a couple managers and a case study. The interviews were very typical. One was more of a technical interview to test your marketing/branding knowledge. The second was mostly about fit and will you work well long-term.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a brand, not one of ours, that connects with its target market. How so?   Answer Question

Worked for Diageo? Contribute to the Community!