Diakon Logistics Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
Delivery Supervisor Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Diakon Logistics in June 2011.
Interview Details – (1) Responded to online ad.
(2) One on one interview with Director of Operations
(3) Traveled to another state (at my expense) for interview with Director of Operations and President of company.
(4) Waited two weeks for background and drug screen results to be processed.
- What is the one thing that you dislike more than anything about a work situation? View Answer
- Why are you the best candidate for this position? View Answer
Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, as the salary is not negotiable. You either accept or they look elsewhere.
Very Easy Interview
Clerk Interview (Positive Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Diakon Logistics in June 2011.
Interview Details – Two separate one-on-one interviews. Very casual. Basically, a "How would you react" and "How did you react when" type questions. Lots of what is your proudest work moment, what is your worst work experience.
Interview Question – What is the most important thing you did to create a better work environment for yourself Answer Question