DialAmerica

1.5

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DialAmerica in October 2014.

Applied online. Received a call within days. Came in for some basic paperwork, a computerized assessment, and a first interview a day or two later. Did the second interview only one day later, finished hiring paperwork later the same day, then started training two days later. They didn't even wait for my background check to clear before training started.

Interview Questions
  • The computerized assessment caught me off-guard, but was fairly easy. It tests your ability to perform voice-to-type data entry.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DialAmerica

Call Center Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at DialAmerica in September 2014.

it took only 3-4 days to land a job with dial america after they read my online application and resume. I accepted the job, it is okay if you don't have call center experience but if you have experience in a related field then it is also a plus.

They explained the pay rate and the incentives, I was happy with that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DialAmerica in July 2014.

Upon arriving for the interview, I was asked to take a computer test to assess listing, comprehension, and math skills. The test lasted approx. 20 minutes and consisted of reading or listening to customers and entering in requested info, word comprehension, and math problems like multiplication, division, and percentages. After that was asked to complete 3 forms then interviewer came back to ask typical questions. Pleasant interviewer and environment and pre-interview instructions were clear and concise!

Interview Questions
    • "How do you measure success in goals set for yourself" and "How would you handle an irate customer"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DialAmerica in May 2014.

Applied and received call about coming in for an interview. Interview was easy. Did a computer assessment and was asked a few questions. A couple of days later got a job offer. High attrition rate.

$10 per hour, $8.00 during the one week training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at DialAmerica in January 2014.

I sent my résumé online. The next day received a phone call about the position. Had a 30 minute conversation about the job, requirements, and reliability. Scheduled me for a interview the following day. Attended interview and took a 10 minute computer skills test. Next interviewed with a manager. Immediately after interviewed with second manager. Both young and friendly. Easy interviews laid back. I am overqualified for this position so it involved talking about my current employment and why I was leaving. Never read any scripts or No mock phone calls. Was offered the job on the spot. They had a mandatory training class starting the following day so I was somewhat lucky. No waiting around for phone calls. I am aware this is a easy job to get, and the pay is low. Possibilities here. Plus good for your résumé working on a account for Verizon Wireless. Training is good and learned another proprietary software program. Background check, and drug test.

Interview Questions
    • What attracted you to DialAmerica, and how can you help the company with your past experience?

Why do you want to leave your current position, and is the pay significant enough for your budget?

View Answer
    None. Hourly wage plus uncapped commission.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DialAmerica.

Applied online, got called in for an interview, took a very short test there and a simulated call (very easy), read a script to the interviewer and I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • None all were easy, hardest part was finding the location lol   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DialAmerica.

Applied on Jan 22, 2013 sent my over qualified resume and took a battery of test. Was assured they could perhaps promote me quickly as I have so many qualifications in many areas, even holding many professional certifications and degrees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at DialAmerica in May 2013.

Phone interview then face to face interview. offered the job on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DialAmerica in June 2012.

I filled out an application on Tuesday and got a call the next day to schedule an interview. I had a interview that Friday. I came in and filled out some minor paperwork and then I had to take a skills test on the computer. After that I had a 1 on 1 interview and was asked about my current job and my selling skills. It was very comfortable and simple. Exactly a week later I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be comfortable dealing with irate people?   View Answer

I chose to decline because I received a better job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DialAmerica in March 2012.

The interview was easy you fill out some tests online then this person ga
    K to you then you do a pretend call with someone while they listen in then the manager comes in interviews you and they call you for e job.