DialAmerica

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairlawn, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairlawn, OH

I applied online – interviewed at DialAmerica in January 2013.

I applied online and sent my resume they called me the next day for an interview that was on the following day. they asked me basic employmeny questions and made me read a script to see if i was qualifed for the job. they called me an hour after the interview and offered me the job.

Interview Questions
  • they were all easy just basic interview questions   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DialAmerica

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Port Richey, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Port Richey, FL

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at DialAmerica in November 2010.

Pretty simple I was asked to read a script and if you can read they'll hire you, and somewhat train you, you get more training from core agents than some of the Team Leaders that will tell you "That was a good sale, but we have some things to work on. Not to mention it's always the way you said it, they can do better.

Interview Questions
    • From my interviewer, How do you feel about reading this 75-100 times a day?   View Answer
    There is no negotiating your sales ability writes your paycheck.

Customer Service Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at DialAmerica in October 2011.

I had a phone interview first, then it took me about a month to get in for a face-to-face interview.

In the face-to-face interview, the questions asked threw me off gaurd. She asked me if i had applied anywhere else and where i applied. is that appropriate?

Interview Questions
    • Have you applied anywhere else and where?   View Answer
    • Name a time when you sacrificed for the company you work/worked for.   View Answer