DialAmerica Inbound Sales Representative Interview Questions

1.5

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DialAmerica (Knoxville, TN) in April 2011.

Interview

The hiring process that I went through was very good. The person who interviewed me tested me on how good I can read and make use of a script. I thought it was a good way to see if you have the stamina to last long and accurate.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very good. It was professional and relaxed.

Other Interview Reviews for DialAmerica

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DialAmerica (Omaha, NE) in July 2010.

Interview

You pretty much get a call back right away. There is a background check, but not very extensive. (Cannot have anything such as fraud on your record.) The interview is simple and they have training classes frequently, so it's a very quick process.

Interview Questions

• During the interview, you are required to read a script because it is a telemarketing job. It wasn't hard for me, but you should be able to read well.   1 Answer