DialAmerica

Very Easy Interview

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Inbound Sales Representative
Knoxville, TN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DialAmerica in April 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process that I went through was very good. The person who interviewed me tested me on how good I can read and make use of a script. I thought it was a good way to see if you have the stamina to last long and accurate.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very good. It was professional and relaxed.

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Inbound Sales Representative
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at DialAmerica in July 2010.

Interview Details – You pretty much get a call back right away. There is a background check, but not very extensive. (Cannot have anything such as fraud on your record.) The interview is simple and they have training classes frequently, so it's a very quick process.

Interview Question – During the interview, you are required to read a script because it is a telemarketing job. It wasn't hard for me, but you should be able to read well.   View Answer

Worked for DialAmerica? Contribute to the Community!