DialAmerica

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DialAmerica in April 2011.

The hiring process that I went through was very good. The person who interviewed me tested me on how good I can read and make use of a script. I thought it was a good way to see if you have the stamina to last long and accurate.

Interview Questions
Very good. It was professional and relaxed.

Other Interview Reviews for DialAmerica

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DialAmerica in July 2010.

You pretty much get a call back right away. There is a background check, but not very extensive. (Cannot have anything such as fraud on your record.) The interview is simple and they have training classes frequently, so it's a very quick process.

Interview Questions
    • During the interview, you are required to read a script because it is a telemarketing job. It wasn't hard for me, but you should be able to read well.   View Answer