DialAmerica

Very Easy Interview

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Inbound Sales Representative
Knoxville, TN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DialAmerica in April 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process that I went through was very good. The person who interviewed me tested me on how good I can read and make use of a script. I thought it was a good way to see if you have the stamina to last long and accurate.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very good. It was professional and relaxed.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at DialAmerica in July 2010.

Interview Details – You pretty much get a call back right away. There is a background check, but not very extensive. (Cannot have anything such as fraud on your record.) The interview is simple and they have training classes frequently, so it's a very quick process.

Interview Question – During the interview, you are required to read a script because it is a telemarketing job. It wasn't hard for me, but you should be able to read well.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at DialAmerica

Worked for DialAmerica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DialAmerica Inbound Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DialAmerica employees and interview candidates.