DialAmerica

Relevance Date Difficulty

Call Center Agent Interview

Call Center Agent
Mahwah, NJ

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at DialAmerica in July 2014.

Interview Details – Upon arriving for the interview, I was asked to take a computer test to assess listing, comprehension, and math skills. The test lasted approx. 20 minutes and consisted of reading or listening to customers and entering in requested info, word comprehension, and math problems like multiplication, division, and percentages. After that was asked to complete 3 forms then interviewer came back to ask typical questions. Pleasant interviewer and environment and pre-interview instructions were clear and concise!

Interview Question – "How do you measure success in goals set for yourself" and "How would you handle an irate customer"   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DialAmerica in May 2011.

Interview Details – You go and role play with recruiters, they tell you to call them back within a couple hours (they specify) to see if you follow instruction and hire you within the same day. if they don't tell you to call them back you DO NOT have the job

Interview Question – Role play   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation needed they will not pay more than that

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Greenville, SC

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at DialAmerica in July 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process is at first a computer test to see if you can type information in while listening to it through a headset. Next you will fill out paperwork. Lastly you will have a face to face interview where the agent of the company will tell you to call in 24 hours to tell them if you would like the job or not. I believe they use this time to do the background check. Then you will have a second (collective hiring approval process) interview. Then at that time you may be hired.

Interview Question – They want to know your top three reasons for working.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. But if you are not a felon they pretty much will hire anyone. That is what I perceived while in there, and perception is reality.

Sales Agent Interview

Sales Agent

Interviewed at DialAmerica

Interview Details – I got called a day after submitting my application. The interview was quick and simple I did like a preview of how things would go on the floor on a computer. I went in to talk to one of the hiring managers and she said she would call me. I'm not really sure if I got the job or not yet..

Interview Question – She just ask did I have any experience and we talked about my last job ii had.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online - interviewed at DialAmerica in February 2014.

Interview Details – Was called right after I submitted the application and then hired 2 days later interview was very easy had to take a test online to answer questions and to see how well you would handle customers over the phone.

Interview Question – When asked how many hrs of record time available.   Answer Question

Junior Programmer Analyst Interview

Junior Programmer Analyst
Mahwah, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DialAmerica in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online. Two in-person interviews, one with the managers and the other with the rest of the team. The first interview was a short run-down of your resume, and then a simple coding problem. The second interview was with the rest of the team. As long as you feel you bonded with the team well, you will do well.

Interview Question – They will ask you basic computer skills that you probably should know.   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Trainer
El Paso, TX

I applied in-person - interviewed at DialAmerica in June 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process consisted of three interviews after initially meeting with them at a job fair. Each interview went from the resource manager to the branch manager to the district manager.

Interview Question – I do not recall any question being particularly unexpected   Answer Question

TELESALES Representative Interview

TELESALES Representative
Mahwah, NJ

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at DialAmerica in October 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online had a phone interview then two interviews in person the first one was with tbe recruiter then after doing a skills assessment and getting a tour of the call center i was allowed to listen into a few calls with a agent do I could get a feel for the job I had a second interview with sirus xm outbound department manger

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had a angy customer and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Customer Service Agent
Greenville, SC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DialAmerica.

Interview Details – Applied online. Application was very simple and straight-forward. A recruiter contacted me had phone interview for 15min..and then told me the great things offered by the company, the shift flexibility, 35hrs a week, family atmosphere, inbound servicing calls with the siriusxm radio subscribers, incentives and direct deposit. Scheduled an interview for the next day, took computer test and filled out a background check authorization form then interview started with everything the job was about which was NOT what I had applied for or what was told to me over the phone. Hours could be 18-30hrs, $8hr with "incentives" which wasn't really explained in detail, was OUTBOUND sales agents they were looking for...which again was not what the ad stated. I had extensive previous experience with sales/calls and outbound work so I was still willing to work and would have taken the position but throughout the whole interview I felt like she was telling me everything that would make someone not want to work there or run out the door. I understood her position and the probable high turnover rate but the fact I had the experience and knew what kind of job it was and was basically saying hire me she told me to go home and think about 3 things can I be on time at least for 2wks, how far I have to drive and now I forgot the third but I said can I just tell you now hoping she'd offer me a job but she said no,just go home and call me in the morning, but she was nice and went ahead and showed me around office and wanted the manager to talk to me and said no offer can be made until he talks to you but he told her he was busy...nice to have appts for interviewers and he's too busy. Anyway, I went home and started thinking how bizarre the whole interview went and basically felt worse than before I went, just knowing she basically wanted me to call her the next day begging for this job and the fact that the manager knew there were applicants outside waiting but was to busy even tho she wanted him to see me, all for a min wage p.t. job
that offered nothing but stress. Needless to say, I decided not to call her and wished more companies allowed me to call them with my answer. I used to make 50K year great desk job, recession came now broke and I have had to resort to this, well I decided not to on this one.

Interview Question – There are all kinds of full time jobs out there why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I had to call and beg for the job besides basically begging while I was there...for $8hr. bad interviewer but nice lady

Provider Service Representative Interview

Provider Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at DialAmerica.

Interview Details – Applied, called less then an hour later for an interview, had interview in 2 days and was hired on the spot. They hire anyone.

Worked for DialAmerica? Contribute to the Community!