DialAmerica Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2015
Updated Apr 1, 2015

1.7

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DialAmerica (Oak Brook, IL).

Interview

I think they say everyone is qualified because there is not much brain work to be a marketing specialist, but they can help you get the experience you need to move on to a better paying job.

Interview Questions

• Do you really want this job? The pay is not much, but the experience can be worth it.   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DialAmerica in September 2014.

Interview

it took only 3-4 days to land a job with dial america after they read my online application and resume. I accepted the job, it is okay if you don't have call center experience but if you have experience in a related field then it is also a plus.

Negotiation

They explained the pay rate and the incentives, I was happy with that.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at DialAmerica.

Interview

walked in tooktests waited for director for an hour direcotr walked me around told me sales were hard byou might make a sale very few days quit negative for a interview and that was basically it

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Sales Agent Interview

Interview

I got called a day after submitting my application. The interview was quick and simple I did like a preview of how things would go on the floor on a computer. I went in to talk to one of the hiring managers and she said she would call me. I'm not really sure if I got the job or not yet..

Interview Questions

• She just ask did I have any experience and we talked about my last job ii had.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DialAmerica (Greenville, SC) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process is at first a computer test to see if you can type information in while listening to it through a headset. Next you will fill out paperwork. Lastly you will have a face to face interview where the agent of the company will tell you to call in 24 hours to tell them if you would like the job or not. I believe they use this time to do the background check. Then you will have a second (collective hiring approval process) interview. Then at that time you may be hired.

Interview Questions

• They want to know your top three reasons for working.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating. But if you are not a felon they pretty much will hire anyone. That is what I perceived while in there, and perception is reality.

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DialAmerica (Mahwah, NJ) in July 2014.

Interview

Upon arriving for the interview, I was asked to take a computer test to assess listing, comprehension, and math skills. The test lasted approx. 20 minutes and consisted of reading or listening to customers and entering in requested info, word comprehension, and math problems like multiplication, division, and percentages. After that was asked to complete 3 forms then interviewer came back to ask typical questions. Pleasant interviewer and environment and pre-interview instructions were clear and concise!

Interview Questions

• "How do you measure success in goals set for yourself" and "How would you handle an irate customer"   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DialAmerica (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied and received call about coming in for an interview. Interview was easy. Did a computer assessment and was asked a few questions. A couple of days later got a job offer. High attrition rate.

Negotiation

$10 per hour, $8.00 during the one week training.

Junior Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DialAmerica (Mahwah, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Two in-person interviews, one with the managers and the other with the rest of the team. The first interview was a short run-down of your resume, and then a simple coding problem. The second interview was with the rest of the team. As long as you feel you bonded with the team well, you will do well.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you basic computer skills that you probably should know.   Answer Question

Provider Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DialAmerica.

Interview

Applied, called less then an hour later for an interview, had interview in 2 days and was hired on the spot. They hire anyone.

SiriusXM Call Center Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DialAmerica.

Interview

Initially I filled out an application and completed a questionaire. The recruiting team reached out to me the day after I filled out my app which was great. I completed an over the phone interview and was asked to come in for an on-site visit. I had an interview with the recruiter then was passed on for a second interview with the branch manager. The recruiter took me on a site tour and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• I wouldn't say there were any "difficult" questions. I was just honest about my past and experience.   Answer Question