DialAmerica

Updated Jul 4, 2014

1.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Agent Interview

I got called a day after submitting my application. The interview was quick and simple I did like a preview of how things would go on the floor on a computer. I went in to talk to one of the hiring managers and she said she would call me. I'm not really sure if I got the job or not yet..

Interview Questions
  • She just ask did I have any experience and we talked about my last job ii had.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DialAmerica

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DialAmerica in July 2013.

3 part interview:
       1. Phone Call - They will call and tell you to come in for an interview. THIS IS ALSO AN INTERVIEW. They are looking for people who communicate well on the phone. They will ask you a few questions about previous employers and/or education. However, this is only to get you talking.
       2. Arrival for Interview - When you arrive on location for your interview, you will be let in and told to take a seat by a receptionist. THIS IS ALSO AN INTERVIEW. Your attire, demeanor, communication with the receptionist, as well as what you do while you wait are all being evaluated by the receptionist. She will then tell the interviewer what she has found before calling you back.
       3. The Interview - This is a fairly standard interview. Simple questions about your history. A couple questions of the "hardest/most rewarding thing you had to do" type. No right or wrong answers as long as you are communicating complete thoughts and ideas in an effective and efficient manner.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult. All were simple and exactly what you would expect. They simply look for effective and efficient communication.   Answer Question

Sales Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at DialAmerica.

Easy interview. Hired on the spot. I see why. Crazy high turnover rate. Not a good place.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DialAmerica in October 2009.

First contact was by phone, then interview, Pradco test, then Second interview , then employment.

hours and pay was very easy process