DialAmerica
www.dialamerica.com Mahwah, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

DialAmerica Senior Team Leader In Call Center Environment Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Senior Team Leader In Call Center Environment Interview

Orlando, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at DialAmerica in May 2012.

Interview Details – interviewed for a Senior Team Leader (Shift Manager) position. Right off I noticed the casual and welcoming atmosphere. Management very friendly and down to earth. Somewhat on the "lower end" of corporate though, So be aware, nothing high end or fancy. The call center is in a strip mall.

Interview Question – You obviously tend to earn a higher income then what we can offer, why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I declined because by the end of the interview I realized I would not be happy or utilizing my best skills often enough....working direct, in person...with clients. This position is strictly operations and managing people that make $8 an hour...challenge for sure.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at DialAmerica

Worked for DialAmerica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DialAmerica Senior Team Leader In Call Center Environment interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DialAmerica employees and interview candidates.