DialAmerica

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Team Leader In Call Center Environment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at DialAmerica in May 2012.

interviewed for a Senior Team Leader (Shift Manager) position. Right off I noticed the casual and welcoming atmosphere. Management very friendly and down to earth. Somewhat on the "lower end" of corporate though, So be aware, nothing high end or fancy. The call center is in a strip mall.

Interview Questions
  • You obviously tend to earn a higher income then what we can offer, why do you want to work here?   View Answer

I declined because by the end of the interview I realized I would not be happy or utilizing my best skills often enough....working direct, in person...with clients. This position is strictly operations and managing people that make $8 an hour...challenge for sure.